Joe Bonamassa at the Picturehouse

grumpyjambo

you working?

Nope, bought a ticket!!! If it is someone that I really want to see I don't work at these ones.

:band2::band2:

Nope, bought a ticket!!! If it is someone that I really want to see I don't work at these ones.

:band2::band2:

:2thumbsup: do you get discount?

Boom, boom!!!!!

Nope, but I get paid to see the other gigs though. :rock2:

damn, I was hoping to get some free tickets off you for gigs I wanted to see. Especially since I have to share the same row as you at Tynie :smiley2:

damn, I was hoping to get some free tickets off you for gigs I wanted to see. Especially since I have to share the same row as you at Tynie :smiley2:

Nice try!!!

I'll be there - really looking forward to it. I am a wheelchair user so I'll be upstairs - come say hi....

So will we, so i will defo pop over to meet another JKBer.

willie wallace
Awesome gig, the best guitar player I have ever seen live and I have been going to gigs for 40 years!

Happy to hear it was a great gig.Tried to get a ticket months ago but it sold out quite quickly.

Do you listen to his programme on Planet Rock.Plays some great music on there and comes over as a really interesting guy.

Don't know this guy from Adam, but what I do know is that I picked up a couple of guys that were at his gig last night.

And seemingly Joe spent ages signing autographs and chatting to fans after the show. By all accounts a very nice guy...

Happy to hear it was a great gig.Tried to get a ticket months ago but it sold out quite quickly.

Do you listen to his programme on Planet Rock.Plays some great music on there and comes over as a really interesting guy.

When is that on?

Archived