Tiger Woods seriously hurt in car accident

BlackJAC?

Randle P McMurphy

Whilst we are on Tiger Woods and portaloo stories. I heard that he used the same one every day at a tournament in Scotland, at the most remote part of the course. One of the stewards noticed this and on the last day left him an enormous present, without flushing, minutes before he arrived.

The price of fame!

Tiger Woods crashes his car near his home?

Should've used his driver.

----------------------

Tiger Woods has been told he'll need a lung transplant after his crash as he's got a hole in one.

------------------------------

Not looking good for Gillette.

First the Henry handball, now Tiger Woods is nearly dead.

I'm betting on Federer getting arrested next!

:10900:

Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

I hear Tiger's wife has improved his game. She made him a true scratch golfer.

How can Tiger Woods be the world's best golfer? He couldn't even avoid a water hazard that was right in front of him.

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing.

I'm not surprised Tiger's feeling a little below par this morning. He was trying too hard for a birdie.

Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

I hear Tiger's wife has improved his game. She made him a true scratch golfer.

How can Tiger Woods be the world's best golfer? He couldn't even avoid a water hazard that was right in front of him.

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing.

I'm not surprised Tiger's feeling a little below par this morning. He was trying too hard for a birdie.

Remind me - how much are you making an hour? Including tips?

Remind me - how much are you making an hour? Including tips?

I actually find them rather funny!

Have a sense of humour, its from a website.

Archived