this season

kev_09

if we get relegeted its an end to heart of midlothian as we know it

so why not try oust vlad, look for either potential buyer to come in or set it up ourselves

he isnt going to give shabba any money in january, he aint going to oust shabba because the pay cut to much and shabba aint going to go cause he sitting on a nice package and doing **** all for it

well there would have to be discussions between the fans and the fan groups to get on board, it happened years back with robinson i remember marching from saughton along to tynecastle.

it would take the time and effort but there would be alot of people willing to go there again to save us, and look at gary mckay, him and vlad arent best of buds so i reckon there could be somthing there aswell.

i am open to suggestions if anyone else would like to add

if we get relegeted its an end to heart of midlothian as we know it

so why not try oust vlad, look for either potential buyer to come in or set it up ourselves

he isnt going to give shabba any money in january, he aint going to oust shabba because the pay cut to much and shabba aint going to go cause he sitting on a nice package and doing **** all for it

:sobored:

Not this again. There is no way someone will come in and give ?30m to get romanov to walk away so a pointless arguement..... unless someone on here wins euro millions!! think it through

Archived