Cats...

The Comedian

Cats do my head in.

The girlfriends one is gonna get a boot up the arse when nobody is looking. It was yelping away to get let out, I thought it needed the toilet. I opened the door and it scurried out, took a look about and decided a wee drop rain wasn't on and came right back in again. It can't need that much I thought.

30 minutes later it wanders into the room and stood next to the window. I kinda noticed it wasn't moving around but never paid too much attention. It then vanished and a rank smell began to engulf the room. The little rat had pished on the floor and curtains then ran off. The curtains are now in the wash.

It also has a habit of scratching the door every morning at 4am because it wants out and I hate putting out the putrid filth that cat-food is for it.

Cats = The devil.

jack D and coke

My bird has two and although i'm not a cat hater the little b*stard was meowing to get out the bedroom so i got up and couldn't find her only to turn around and see her emptying her cage all over my clothes on the bedroom floor. Not even a proper dump but a real skittery one all over my new jumper and jeans. I swear if my bird hadn't been in the room she's had left via the window.

Why anyone wants these creatures i'll never know. They f***** stink the place out big time too so yes cats=the devils work:veryangry2:

Johanes de Silentio

Posts 1 & 6 made me laugh out loud! :smiley2:

I dont' like cats - I think they're devious, and I'm alergic.

I wish them no specific harm.

I feckin hate cats and the last 4 or 5 days was woken up by a meowing as a kitten had gone in our pool. The wife fished it out on time but yesterday morning when I got up she told me that it had drowned, so my day started by fishing a dead kitten out of a swimming pool, putting it in a poly bag and sticking it in a bin. Dogs FTW.

Carl Weathers

I've got a 15 y.o Persian cat and he recently went blind - sad times.

I've had him since I was 10, so you can't help but build up a bond.

I don't know how you can't like cats tbh.

Not the most masculine animal in the world tbh...

1145077.jpg

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I love my cat. It's clean, independant and classy.

I don't get the whole dog lover thing. How can you love something that could go mental and rip your face off at any minute? You have to walk it at sh*t times of the day as well.

1145077.jpg

He's beautiful :cute:

Mon the cats :2thumbsup:

I love my cat. It's clean, independant and classy.

I don't get the whole dog lover thing. How can you love something that could go mental and rip your face off at any minute? You have to walk it at sh*t times of the day as well.

:thumb:

Cats do my head in.

The girlfriends one is gonna get a boot up the arse when nobody is looking. It was yelping away to get let out, I thought it needed the toilet. I opened the door and it scurried out, took a look about and decided a wee drop rain wasn't on and came right back in again. It can't need that much I thought.

30 minutes later it wanders into the room and stood next to the window. I kinda noticed it wasn't moving around but never paid too much attention. It then vanished and a rank smell began to engulf the room. The little rat had pished on the floor and curtains then ran off. The curtains are now in the wash.

It also has a habit of scratching the door every morning at 4am because it wants out and I hate putting out the putrid filth that cat-food is for it.

Cats = The devil.

what - you've got a cat and a rat? :10900:

Cats do my head in.

Cats = The devil.[/QUOTE]

See here for proof

http://www.thudfactor.com/journal/item/no_cats_for_christians/

Im not really a cat man tbh, I quite liked the one we had because you build up a bond (he recently died). but generally not a fan

I love dogs though, got a westie.

westie.jpg

We've got 2 indoor cats and they never pish or turd in the house. They are both very clean and don't stink, unless I don't empty the litter trays.

They are a complete pain in the hoop when they want fed in the morning though.

Every morning I'm up at 4am to feed them, give or take an hour, either way.

If I don't waken up they will do all sorts of annoying stuff to get you out of your bed (tickling your face with whiskers, clawing the carpet, knocking stuff off of the side unit etc).

In the end its easier just getting yup, feeding them and going back to sleep.

All in all though, cats are great pets.

The Old Tolbooth
Bring your poofy dug on :rifle:

:rofl: Brilliant!!

Well said. Cats are very intelligent, agile creatures who can look after themselves.

Dogs are smelly, stupid, dribbling sycophants.

Although fair play to them for being able to lick their own nuts.

My cat cant do that anymore Red_Ceremonial_Scissors.jpg

We've had our horse of a moggy for just over a year now, and now that my asthma has settled down he's allowed to stay. He's a devious little fecker though, conning either of us for food pretending he hasn't been fed! No problem with him dumping indoors now though and he always wants out to do his biz, but his food stinks so bad, why is that?

If the fecker gets any bigger I'm gonna put a saddle on him and enter him in the grand national next year!

Cats rock. Jambo, though has a bad habit of lying on my legs at night. Cannie move for him!

Look oot the windae right now, fancy takin a scabby mutt oot in that?!

No ta!

We've got 2 indoor cats and they never pish or turd in the house. They are both very clean and don't stink, unless I don't empty the litter trays.

They are a complete pain in the hoop when they want fed in the morning though.

Every morning I'm up at 4am to feed them, give or take an hour, either way.

If I don't waken up they will do all sorts of annoying stuff to get you out of your bed (tickling your face with whiskers, clawing the carpet, knocking stuff off of the side unit etc).

In the end its easier just getting yup, feeding them and going back to sleep.

All in all though, cats are great pets.

Sounds similar to our cats who want out in the early hours of the morning. Normally, if we dont wake up, Rousset goes for the last resort which is to bite Robbo hard because he knows that will make her yowl and that we will wake up. Clever but in an evil way.

Do yours eat dried food ? If you can give them dried food, you can just leave it out all night, it doesnt smell and they can graze on it as and when they want to. Its also better for their teeth and gums. IAMS is good.

GC

You should change your name to Chairman Miaow! :cat:

:10900:

Anybody leaving their clothes lying on the floor deserve cats to poo on them :-)

I think you'll find that it's dogs that sh*t all over the place.

Cats rock. Jambo, though has a bad habit of lying on my legs at night. Cannie move for him!

Same here , poeple underestimate just how friendly and loyal cats can be.

northfieldhearts

Would much rather have a cat than a dog. Dogs are a pain in the arse to look after - having to walk them about 4 times a day, picking up their jobbies etc. At least cats can be chucked out and left out all day then they can lie on you while you watch the telly. Unlike dogs that wont sit still for more than 30 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...
Carl Weathers

1145077.jpg

My 15y.o cat was put to sleep tonight. I'm absolutely gutted.

I'll never have a better pet than wee Casper!

RIP homie.:43:

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

15 years is a pretty good innings for a cat.

funnypictureskittenhasf.jpg

Bobby_swing_the_bar

Gutted mate. I'll be devastated when either of mine go. Love them to bits. Who needs a dog when you have a cat?

Radioactive Mince

My good mate's cat, Gizmo, is about 19! Incredible age for a feline. He's been shot, ran over 4 times and been living with spinal injury for 4 years since his last run-in with a vehicle. He loves me, and I love him.

Would have a cat in a second if they didn't make my eyes all itchy and make me sneeze. My wife is the same, so buying one "for the kids" looks a distant dream.

It's pot luck with cats, though, they're very much their own "people". When I was about late primary/early high school age, we had a cat, and while I liked him well enough, he was very strange and didn't spend much time at home at all. He just disappeared eventually. He wasn't neutered which led me to suspect he upped sticks and shacked up with some hot young tortoise shell.

Mince

:10900:

I think you'll find that it's dogs that sh*t all over the place.

Same here , poeple underestimate just how friendly and loyal cats can be.

According to the wee red book of jack D and Coke they do:10900:

I think a law should be passed permitting people to shoot cats that dig up and crap in their gardens. The law should also provide for the thick, inconsiderate owners of these animals being dragged to the scene of the crime by the scruff of their thick, inconsiderate necks and having their noses well and truly rubbed in the excreta.

i love my cat, she's half persian and a real softy. bit of an attention seeker lol but she's gorgeous. i got her from the cat & dog home and we reckon she must be about 16 now cos the cat & dog home reckoned she was about 2 years old when i got her

Carl Weathers
Gutted mate. I'll be devastated when either of mine go. Love them to bits. Who needs a dog when you have a cat?

Cats are better - no doubt.

Aww, sorry to hear that CW... :oldsad:

Losing a pet is horrible, hope you have lots of fun stuff planned today (and tonight) to take your mind off it.

Carl Weathers
Aww, sorry to hear that CW... :oldsad:

Losing a pet is horrible, hope you have lots of fun stuff planned today (and tonight) to take your mind off it.

Bit of a shock as the cat started to go into a violent fit for a few minutes and looked very poorly after that. I actually thought it was a stroke at first.

That's the thing with pets - they live for fecking ages and you do grow close to them. Might get a pet goldfish next time. :stuart:

I'm just chilling this weekend - boxing tonight, footy tomorrow (tv).

Cheers!!

Archived