Quick reminder for those who care...

Radioactive Mince

Could you explain Waybulloo to me because I just dont get it.

What are the floating things meant to be ?

Is it all about yoga and meditation or what ? If so, why ?

Why are the children called "Cheebies" ? Why not call them "children" ?

Yours

A confused dad of a 2 year old

Radioactive Mince
Could you explain Waybulloo to me because I just dont get it.

What are the floating things meant to be ?

Is it all about yoga and meditation or what ? If so, why ?

Why are the children called "Cheebies" ? Why not call them "children" ?

Yours

A confused dad of a 2 year old

:laugh:

Way-buloo is meant to mean the "way to happiness". It's about yoga and meditation to an extent but it's more about encouraging kids to get out and about in the garden, pick flowers/berries etc, be more physically active and mentally calm blah blah.

Question - Do you find that your 2 year old watches it nicely and quietly? My 2 year old generally does and even my one year old girl loves it to bits.

Re: Cheebies - Not really sure, but it is meant to be a fantasy world where the kids come to visit the Piplings' domain - The Waybuloo Garden (some garden btw). Suppose the Piplings can call the kids what they want. :huh:

I personally think the characters are lovable (for kids ;)), the music particularly entrancing and believe that the show teaches a message of playing nicely and working well with others. It totally chills my mad house out at times. The pair of them will stop chasing each other around the couch, shout "Wayboo" and sit down, then chase each other around when it finishes.

Mince

:laugh:

Way-buloo is meant to mean the "way to happiness". It's about yoga and meditation to an extent but it's more about encouraging kids to get out and about in the garden, pick flowers/berries etc, be more physically active and mentally calm blah blah.

Question - Do you find that your 2 year old watches it nicely and quietly? My 2 year old generally does and even my one year old girl loves it to bits.

Re: Cheebies - Not really sure, but it is meant to be a fantasy world where the kids come to visit the Piplings' domain - The Waybuloo Garden (some garden btw). Suppose the Piplings can call the kids what they want. :huh:

I personally think the characters are lovable (for kids ;)), the music particularly entrancing and believe that the show teaches a message of playing nicely and working well with others. It totally chills my mad house out at times. The pair of them will stop chasing each other around the couch, shout "Wayboo" and sit down, then chase each other around when it finishes.

Mince

Thanks Mince

Yes, my 2 year old loves it and is very calm watching it. She tries to join in with the yoga bits as well which is sweet.

Sounds like its having a limited degree of success with your pair !! Perhaps mental and physical calmness is too much to hope for !!

GC

Archived