The End Game

Skiba

5 Years with no trophies and bottom 2 finish, in order for Romanov to sell up?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. 5 Years with no trophies and bottom 2 finish, in order for Romanov to sell up?

• Yes
    • No

Say for example that Romanov would sell up in 5 years after reducing the debt by selling all our decent players. Say 5 years of winning no trophies and finishing bottom 2, but not being relegated. And you had to renew your season ticket for those 5 years.

Would this appeal to you?

Nothing makes me look forward to going to see Hearts anymore. If playing more of the youths, in their correct positions and in the right formations means mediocre results for a few years I'll happily take that right now.

I think it might come sooner than we all think. Some players will probably leave in Jan and the majority of other high earners/out of contract will go next summer.

Nothing makes me look forward to going to see Hearts anymore. If playing more of the youths, in their correct positions and in the right formations means mediocre results for a few years I'll happily take that right now.

I think it might come sooner than we all think. Some players will probably leave in Jan and the majority of other high earners/out of contract will go next summer.

I think u could b right. It makes sense that Vlad would want to c a return on his investment in the Youth Academy.

I dont care if we end up in the 3rd division vlad HAS TO GO

Can we not have Vlad out but stay in the SPL? Would hate to see us in the 3rd division, although, at least we'd have at least 3 seasons of many many wins!

Need to keep trying the Euro lottery when the jackpot goes up a bit!

how many people would go see hearts v annan for a league game?It will happen under csaba and Vlad

Good, it's about time we got an easy tie in the Scottish Cup.

Archived