TABLE SALE/DALRY PRIMARY SCHOOL/SAT 28TH NOVEMBER

The Marooney Meister

The Marooney Meister

FUNDRAISING TABLE SALE AT DALRY PRIMARY SCHOOL, DALRY ROAD, EDINBURGH ON SATURDAY 28TH NOVEMBER BETWEEN 12:30PM-3:30PM. LOTS OF STALLS SELLING TOYS/NEW BOOKS/CRAFTS/BRIC A BRAC/BIKE STALL/NEW CHILDRENS CLOTHES/CHRISTMAS CARDS/TOMBOLA/RAFFLE/TEAS/COFFEE/HOMEBAKING AND MANY MORE.

ENTRANCE 50P - CHILDREN FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL FUNDRAISING GOING TOWARDS PRIMARY 7 SCHOOL CAMP!

Tell the parents to pay for it like at every other school.

No doubt they probably will to an extent, but i think it's a really good idea and anything that will help the P.7 class all get to the school camp is to be applauded.

Schools are central to any community and events like this can only help raise the school's profile within that community as well as act as a conduit to a stronger sense of community.

No doubt they probably will to an extent, but i think it's a really good idea and anything that will help the P.7 class all get to the school camp is to be applauded.

Schools are central to any community and events like this can only help raise the school's profile within that community as well as act as a conduit to a stronger sense of community.

:stuart:

The Marooney Meister

Well said :2thumbsup:

Archived