Vlad's Plans for an out!!! Very, very close!

colinmaroon

In true aparatchek style, many will be forced to remain indoors, on pain of imprisonmemt, torture and trial,

Certian JKB Posters will br exiled -

I'm usually quite good at deciphering cryptic drunk bull****. But you've got me stumped buddy. :laugh:

In true aparatchek style, many will be forced to remain indoors, on pain of imprisonmemt, torture and trial,

NURSE!!!!!! He needs his medication..........:10900:

Johanes de Silentio

Great - so is it acid, shrooms, crack, smack, dope, or just bevvy?

NURSE!!!!!! He needs his medication..........:10900:

Googled Apartchek and it threw up this .......

Apparatchik

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

For the fanzine, see Apparatchik (fanzine).

аппаратчик Russian term

Translit apparatchik

English functionary

Apparatchik (Russian: аппара́тчик, Russian pronunciation: [ɐpɐˈratɕɪk] plural apparatchiki) is a Russian colloquial term for a full-time, professional functionary of the Communist Party or government; i.e., an agent of the governmental or party "apparat" (apparatus) that held any position of bureaucratic or political responsibility, with the exception of the higher ranks of management. James Billington describes one as "a man not of grand plans, but of a hundred carefully executed details."[1] It often is considered a derogatory term.[2]

Members of the "apparat" were frequently transferred between different areas of responsibility, usually with little or no actual training for their new areas of responsibility. Thus, the term apparatchik, or "agent of the apparatus" was usually the best possible description of the person's profession and occupation.[3]

Not all apparatchiks held lifelong positions. Many only entered such positions in middle age.[4]

Today this term is also used in contexts other than Soviet Union. For example, it is often used to describe people who cause bureaucratic bottlenecks in otherwise efficient organizations.[citation needed] It is also frequently used to describe individuals, appointed to positions in any government, on the basis of ideological or political loyalty rather than competence.[citation needed]

Nelly Terraces

I'm turning Muslim.

Rev, have you been on the communion wine?:th_o:

I understood it clearly until the '1'

Thats thrown me completely.

Archived