What is the answer then?

CBjambo

Lot of moaning and anger on the boards tonight. Lot of blame and accusations flying around.

I'd like to ask all of you... if it was your decision... what would you do to turn our fortunes around? Bearing in mind that the mad one is going nowhere for now.

Would you give Csaba funds to build his own team?

Sell players and use some of the money to bring in replacements?

Sack Csaba and bring in another coach?

You decide!

Out of those choices the only option is to sack the manager! We actually do have GOOD players. If we can get the wingers healthy & fit would be a big benefit. At the moment the team just can't play! We know we are in a relegation battle, question is Csaba the man to lead us out of it?

We could wait till January and see IF we can freshen up the squad. Vlad will not go so the fall guy is always the manager whether it's deserved or not

We should never have brought players in during the summer.

Ryan McGowan/Eggert Jonsson offer far more than Ismael Bouzid.

David Templeton offers more than Suso.

Janos Balogh isnt a bad keeper but neither is he worth ?200k.

One need only look at what Jim Gannon has achieved so far this season to realise the ineptness of Csaba's work this season.

Guest Vanbasten1874
Lot of moaning and anger on the boards tonight. Lot of blame and accusations flying around.

I'd like to ask all of you... if it was your decision... what would you do to turn our fortunes around? Bearing in mind that the mad one is going nowhere for now.

You decide![/QUOT

Sack Csaba but the answer lies a lot deeper am afraid !

Sack the current manager now and give the new boss time to assess the squad before the january transfer window.

Csaba is not the man to save us from this mess, its plain from this last week that he doesn't even want to be at the club.

Mr James Jefferies.

Think he would be the only Hearts man who would come anywhere near us at the moment.

Doesnt have to be a Hearts man - just someone who truly believes in gving youth a chance.

Csaba was more than happy on arrival at Tynecastle to tell everyone of his amazing youth work in Germany and all the great players he had developed, yet the reality is that he seems to consider anyone under the age of 25 an unreliable kid.

To be honest, I would rather have Darren Murray than Csaba at present.

Mr James Jefferies.

Think he would be the only Hearts man who would come anywhere near us at the moment.

The answer is definitely a new manager, mainly because that's what we can change now. Csaba has tactically lost the plot, can't motivate the players and refuses to give the youngsters a chance.

Do you think Jefferies would allow certain players to cheat the fans with their lack of effort? I think he would come back to round off his career.

Jam Tarts 1874

I would try and get back to basics. A manager who understands the SPL, will play a more attacking formation and will get the best XI available out on the park.

Csaba did get lucky last season with the form of Karipidis and the return of Bruno. He clearly has no idea of how to turn things around now and in my opinion giving him any money to spend (if he is still here) in January would be a mistake.

You decide!

Funds for Csaba? What investment in the team has there been in recent years?

Sell Players? Who is an asset worth anywhere near the reported ?5m we need to recoup each season? (as per the AGM statement). You would be lucky to get a million+ for any of our players on current form.

Sack Csaba? And pay him off with what?

I like your confidence that Vlad is staying put. Why?

The answer is definitely a new manager, mainly because that's what we can change now. Csaba has tactically lost the plot, can't motivate the players and refuses to give the youngsters a chance.

Do you think Jefferies would allow certain players to cheat the fans with their lack of effort? I think he would come back to round off his career.

Was that not exactly what JJ was allowing prior to setting sail for Bradford!!!!

After all it was JJs squad that was labelled wage thieves by Craig Levein.

Jam Tarts 1874
Get relegated and build the team from scratch with scottish talent

Well it was in our darkest hours that a team was built around MacKay, Robbo and Bowman. But it was a very good manager who did that, finding another Doddie at this point in time might not be so easy.

Jam Tarts 1874
Was that not exactly what JJ was allowing prior to setting sail for Bradford!!!!

After all it was JJs squad that was labelled wage thieves by Craig Levein.

Yes, it definately seemed like JJ's hairdryer had stopped working by the end.

Tell you what,I would probably come back to Tynecastle if JJ came back,he wouldn't take any of Vlads shet,okay he did have an agreement with CPR about not playing Ritchie,but I don't think he would allow the nutter any where near what he gets away with now.

In saying all that I'm now doubting if JJ would touch Hearts with a barge pole right now.

Well it was in our darkest hours that a team was built around MacKay, Robbo and Bowman. But it was a very good manager who did that, finding another Doddie at this point in time might not be so easy.

At that point in time Doddie was a complete novice.

Which could be said to prove that if the raw materials (youngsters) are good enough they will seize their opportunity regardless of management.

Despite Csaba's lack of faith, Craig Thomson has with the exception of Jose has been our only glimmer of hope this season.

Give the youngsters a chance and just tell them to go out and play.

If vlad had just an ounce of sense which he doesn't he would have atleast tried to give Csaba a couple of half decent strikers in January but alas that excuse can only go so far from csabas point the fact is we are still the 3rd biggest team in Scotland by a decent margin and we find ourselves this far down the league in one of the worst leagues in Europe I might add at this stage in the season is unacceptable would the old firm put up with this ? No chance not even Dundee united or hibs would put up with these poor run of results for this long so why are we putting up with it ? I'll tell u why because we have a madcap owner who has his season ticket money for this year and is not giving an arse if we end up 11th as long as we avoid relegation and make him a wee bit more profit.

On the other hand unless there's another billionaire who's a heart of Midlothian supporter then he's pretty much got us by the bollocks so we can't do much about vlad so the only thing we can do is change the manager and players so I think now is the time to get rid of csaba and get a new man in who can hopefully come close to getting us into the top six and rebuild for next season I would love to see darren ferguson come in as he would have connections in the game including with his father sir alex we may even be able to get some tasty man united youngsters on loan.

If vlad had just an ounce of sense which he doesn't he would have atleast tried to give Csaba a couple of half decent strikers in January but alas that excuse can only go so far from csabas point the fact is we are still the 3rd biggest team in Scotland by a decent margin and we find ourselves this far down the league in one of the worst leagues in Europe I might add at this stage in the season is unacceptable would the old firm put up with this ? No chance not even Dundee united or hibs would put up with these poor run of results for this long so why are we putting up with it ? I'll tell u why because we have a madcap owner who has his season ticket money for this year and is not giving an arse if we end up 11th as long as we avoid relegation and make him a wee bit more profit.

On the other hand unless there's another billionaire who's a heart of Midlothian supporter then he's pretty much got us by the bollocks so we can't do much about vlad so the only thing we can do is change the manager and players so I think now is the time to get rid of csaba and get a new man in who can hopefully come close to getting us into the top six and rebuild for next season I would love to see darren ferguson come in as he would have connections in the game including with his father sir alex we may even be able to get some tasty man united youngsters on loan.

Who's the present billionaire Hearts supporter?

Jam Tarts 1874
At that point in time Doddie was a complete novice.

Which could be said to prove that if the raw materials (youngsters) are good enough they will seize their opportunity regardless of management.

Despite Csaba's lack of faith, Craig Thomson has with the exception of Jose has been our only glimmer of hope this season.

Give the youngsters a chance and just tell them to go out and play.

He may have been a novice as a player manager, but he had been long time captain of a very sucessful Rangers team. He obviously knew what he was doing both at Hearts and for a spell at Airdrie. Some of the best managers or should I say best management ideas come from players who have been managed by good managers. Doddie was managed by Jock Wallace who achieved back to back trebles at a time when it was not always the case that the old firm dominated everything.

What you have said about MacDonald does not prove anything about young talent seizing opportunities. If Jonsson had not got injured we would probably never have seen Craig Thomson for instance, Csaba only played him out of desperation.

Jam Tarts 1874

Is Romanov a billilonaire?

Who on earth is Darren Ferguson and what has he done?

Despite being the 3rd biggest team in Scotland, the fact is that since inception we finish outside the top three more often than we are in it.

You think that season ticket money goes straight into Romanov's pocket? Even if it did (which it doesn't) why after investing tens of millions of pounds on Hearts shouldn't it?

Is Romanov more madcap for not having sacked Csaba yet? Or will he be more madcap if he waits a few weeks longer?

Is Romanov a billilonaire?

Who on earth is Darren Ferguson and what has he done?

Despite being the 3rd biggest team in Scotland, the fact is that since inception we finish outside the top three more often than we are in it.

You think that season ticket money goes straight into Romanov's pocket? Even if it did (which it doesn't) why after investing tens of millions of pounds on Hearts shouldn't it?

Is Romanov more madcap for not having sacked Csaba yet? Or will he be more madcap if he waits a few weeks longer?

Sorry to sound like a stuck record,but Vlad has INVESTED the square route of zillch into Hearts,every single nut and bolt has went on to our debt and possibly more.

Win Euromillions.

Buy out Vlad (or have him killed by a hitman, whichever is easier).

Buy 2 proper strikers in January.

Tell Csaba he's got till the end of the season to turn things aboot.

One need only look at what Jim Gannon has achieved so far this season to realise the ineptness of Csaba's work this season.

Am not defending Csaba, but I think you would be surprised by the amount of money he has spent and all of it has been on short term loan deals. :(

He may have been a novice as a player manager, but he had been long time captain of a very sucessful Rangers team. He obviously knew what he was doing both at Hearts and for a spell at Airdrie. Some of the best managers or should I say best management ideas come from players who have been managed by good managers. Doddie was managed by Jock Wallace who achieved back to back trebles at a time when it was not always the case that the old firm dominated everything.

What you have said about MacDonald does not prove anything about young talent seizing opportunities. If Jonsson had not got injured we would probably never have seen Craig Thomson for instance, Csaba only played him out of desperation.

The point, I was rather clumsily trying to make was when you had youngsters as good as the likes of Robertson and Mackay coming through they were always going to make the grade regardless of who was in charge.

Obviously, when you are fortunate enough to ally that with a Manager as good as Wee Doddie - good things happen (almost!!!).

Win Euromillions.

Buy out Vlad (or have him killed by a hitman, whichever is easier).

Buy 2 proper strikers in January.

Tell Csaba he's got till the end of the season to turn things aboot.

Still got the fiver sitting waiting for the fund raising.

Archived