George Burley

Greedy_Jambo

If Csaba was to leave or be sacked....

Assuming Burley was willing to forget the past..

Would you welcome him back as Hearts manager?

For what he did the 1st time round i would.

It would be interesting to see what he could do with the same players Csaba has to work with. I think he would do slightly better since he's atleast willing to change formation!

Zero chance of him coming back given the circumstances of his departure and Romanovs recent outburst in the press.

I don't think he'd fare much better than Csaba with the current resources anyway.

ToadKiller Dog

No , i wouldnt to many questions over ,was he a good manager with us or was it just a good squad of quality players , His record since says the latter .

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

I doubt whether the romanobs would bring him back

He'd probably start killing the club every day again

No , i wouldnt to many questions over ,was he a good manager with us or was it just a good squad of quality players , His record since says the latter .

:fing25:

Regardless of the politics and feelings from both sides, I think Burley has been extremely poor with Scotland, both in terms of tactics, man-managment, handling the media and some very baffling selections. So no thanks.

YES DEFO, BUT THE RUSSIANS HAVE TO LEAVE, TIME FOR VLAD TO GO, GLADS IN RUSSIAN MEANS IDIOT, LETS GET AN AMERICAN OWNER OR ROOBO AND McKAY

YES DEFO, BUT THE RUSSIANS HAVE TO LEAVE, TIME FOR VLAD TO GO, GLADS IN RUSSIAN MEANS IDIOT, LETS GET AN AMERICAN OWNER OR ROOBO AND McKAY

There's so many things i really want to say about this post but i'm afraid you'll just have to leave it to your imagination :curtain:

Roobo?

McKay?

An American owner like Hicks/Gillett/Glazer?

:smell_hobo:

cock1.jpg alert

I don't think it can or will happen while Romanov is in charge. But in my opinion Burley has unfinished business at hearts. I know he was a massive failure with scotland but he wasn't with hearts. I would like to see if it was just the fact that we had decent players that put us top of the league when he was in charge.

USED TO FIGHT IN THE ORANGE CORNER, WHAT ABOUT YOU

please turn off your caps lock

thanks

Ive had a bad enough day already

Daydream Believer

It would be interesting to see what he could do with the same players Csaba has to work with. I think he would do slightly better since he's atleast willing to change formation!

I would take any manager that I have heard of.

There's not going to be many managers beating down the door for the job.

Miller Jambo 60

Wont happen end of thread, think we have been down this road before.

Mind you would make Craig Burley happy but TBH who gives a *****

Wont happen end of thread, think we have been down this road before.

Mind you would make Craig Burley happy but TBH who gives a *****

Cheers for that Doug put a smile on my face :10900:

If he was given the funds yes. But then if csaba was given the funds I think we'd do much better too. Will never happen though

lol, once a jambo always a jambo hagn :2thumbsup:

lol???? You sound like a 10 year old just past his bed time and happy he's off the naughty step.

Please grow some sense.

Puberty will come soon lad.

Archived