This joke isn't funny anymore.....

kitster

Great tune but this is very Hearts related. I'm a really positive fan I always see things as half full but having seen them since 85..i just hate how things are unfolding right now. Through hell or high water we've always been quite a strong support and now many dont even care about the result they are so apathetic about it. I know my dad will be gutted tonight but in a way not surprised either.

What can we do to make things any better? Is there a way forward? Tonight I feel like nobody asides from the fans give a flying feck about our team.

Guest jambomickey
Great tune but this is very Hearts related. I'm a really positive fan I always see things as half full but having seen them since 85..i just hate how things are unfolding right now. Through hell or high water we've always been quite a strong support and now many dont even care about the result they are so apathetic about it. I know my dad will be gutted tonight but in a way not surprised either.

What can we do to make things any better? Is there a way forward? Tonight I feel like nobody asides from the fans give a flying feck about our team.

at least under the pie man we were competitive katie.

As the weeks tick by less and less of them care too. Again I could have went today but just can't be arsed anymore. It's a total waste of time and money.

Its "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore"

And yes, things are rather bad at the moment.

yes I do know that but it wasn't relevant in context so i brought it into present tense..is that ok with you? or was I too anal to do that?

yes I do know that but it wasn't relevant in context so i brought it into present tense..is that ok with you? or was I too anal to do that?

Just wanting to make sure you knew.

:smiley2:

Enjoy your Saturday night, if off out now.

For me the main problem is that too many people that count, don't care.

We can't do anything about Romanov but with the resources we have, we should be doing a lot more.

We have a manager that complains about everything, won't change his tactics and has gone from being a hero to completely alienating the fans with his attitude. The way he's been from the start of the season, he doesn't want to be here and he has treated the fans with contempt.

Then there's a bunch of players that don't want to be here either. They only care about their wages and if they lose, they don't care. There's only a handful that you can see that it really matters to them. St Johnstone were the exact opposite and it showed.

The only way to improve things is by firstly changing the manager. Bring in a guy with a Hearts connection that knows exactly what it means to the fans and will hurt if we lose matches and will try to play attacking football. Then start weeding out the foreign wasters on big wages. Get rid of virtually every single one of them. We need to start again by bringing in players from Scotland who know the game and will play for they jersey and mix them in with youngsters brought through from the youth academy.

It'll save us a hell of a lot in wages and it'll bring the fans back closer to the players. The situation we are in now is hurting us in so many ways and the frustrating thing is that it's fairly straight forward to sort it out.

It's a slippery slope these days and with the current attitude, fans will stop caring more and more. We all love the club but I bet that 95% of people that were there today saw it as a chore rather than something to look forward to. That cannot continue.

thirdyboy1976

things are shocking at the momment! this reminds me of the days under the pie man- the early 90's- when we were at the bottom & utter pish

As the weeks tick by less and less of them care too. Again I could have went today but just can't be arsed anymore. It's a total waste of time and money.

Wish i stayed in the house aswell,it's now becoming a chore to go to Tynecastle.

Wish i stayed in the house aswell,it's now becoming a chore to go to Tynecastle.

Yep, that dawned on me ages ago. It's not on paying good money to watch over-paid waster's do nothing just because I always have. What other business works like that.

I said the same thing walking to the game today.

Was chatting with bro after the match. I honestly don't think there's much the fans can do, other than stick by whatever players the manager puts out every week.

The way forward is, unfortuntely, to change the manager. Csaba was brilliant, I like him alot, but I don't think he knows how to use the players he's got to get us out of trouble. And as much as I hate to say, we're in trouble.

I am raging the night, we are kak and that showed today.

It gets worse and worse every week mate.Worrying times for us.

But on a more positive note i'm going out tonight and now the bad news................... Taking the other half with me!

Was chatting with bro after the match. I honestly don't think there's much the fans can do, other than stick by whatever players the manager puts out every week.

The way forward is, unfortuntely, to change the manager. Csaba was brilliant, I like him alot, but I don't think he knows how to use the players he's got to get us out of trouble. And as much as I hate to say, we're in trouble.

I agree really we are in bother. Don't know if a change of gaffer could change it really....but god almighty even I could utilise our squad better than Lazlo has..it's all about petty point scoring and wanting a pay off now for him.

I agree really we are in bother. Don't know if a change of gaffer could change it really....but god almighty even I could utilise our squad better than Lazlo has..it's all about petty point scoring and wanting a pay off now for him.

Spot on Kates - that's where I see us just now.

We need a Jambo in the dug out that feels this the same as the rest of us.

J.T.F.Robertson
For me the main problem is that too many people that count, don't care.

We can't do anything about Romanov but with the resources we have, we should be doing a lot more.

We have a manager that complains about everything, won't change his tactics and has gone from being a hero to completely alienating the fans with his attitude. The way he's been from the start of the season, he doesn't want to be here and he has treated the fans with contempt.

Then there's a bunch of players that don't want to be here either. They only care about their wages and if they lose, they don't care. There's only a handful that you can see that it really matters to them. St Johnstone were the exact opposite and it showed.

The only way to improve things is by firstly changing the manager. Bring in a guy with a Hearts connection that knows exactly what it means to the fans and will hurt if we lose matches and will try to play attacking football. Then start weeding out the foreign wasters on big wages. Get rid of virtually every single one of them. We need to start again by bringing in players from Scotland who know the game and will play for they jersey and mix them in with youngsters brought through from the youth academy.

It'll save us a hell of a lot in wages and it'll bring the fans back closer to the players. The situation we are in now is hurting us in so many ways and the frustrating thing is that it's fairly straight forward to sort it out.

It's a slippery slope these days and with the current attitude, fans will stop caring more and more. We all love the club but I bet that 95% of people that were there today saw it as a chore rather than something to look forward to. That cannot continue.

This is where we're in real trouble. We may not have the greatest of players, but we're not too different from the rest in that respect, the (huge) difference is, they're up for the fight, whereas, we don't seem to give a toss.

Chin up Katie babes, you could be a Hibby :smiley2:

Chin up Katie babes, you could be a Hibby :smiley2:

I did laugh..but it's not funny ...are you in disguise? I would say most with the balls to say that are cemented hobos. If you aint you are rather cheeky! :10900:

I did laugh..but it's not funny ...are you in disguise? I would say most with the balls to say that are cemented hobos. If you aint you are rather cheeky! :10900:

Nope, not in disguise, or a 'cemented hobo'.

Cheeky.....maybe! :smiley2:

as fans theres nothing we can do i dont think, if we vote with our feet it gives vlad the excuse to say the support dont care so i'll just wrap the whole thing up, scary days

at least under the pie man we were competitive katie.

What a pile of ****ing ****e under the pie man we got 3rd place a few times and won the cup no different really to what we've managed under Romanov.

Now i'm not a Vlad apologist but to look back with rose tinted glasses at the "good old days" under Robinson is both silly and naive because without doubt if that man had got his way we'd have no club to be feeling disenchanted about this evening.

On a sidenote in reply to the op, i know where your coming from Kits sat in the car with Malky on way to Tynie and for the first time in years i couldn't really be arsed

crossgates jambo
[bOLD]For me the main problem is that too many people that count, don't care. [/bOLD]

Then there's a bunch of players that don't want to be here either. They only care about their wages and if they lose, they don't care. There's only a handful that you can see that it really matters to them. St Johnstone were the exact opposite and it showed. [

Problem is that there are a good deal of good, honest Hearts men that don't care now either.

Very good post all the same.

Archived