Phone voting on reality T.V shows?

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Anyone ever partaken in it, or know someone who has?

Are they as thick as sheckt?

I admit to once voting on the very first BB, because I enjoyed the novelty, was blazing drunk, and wanted Craig to win, but that's it.

How does one justify adding a ?1 to their phone bill by phoning these horrible shows.

I'd really like to know, so I can stop getting angry when the numbers flash up on screen.

Never have and never will, its ****ing money up the wall. One or two votes wont count when you have sadsack little girls phoning up all weekend to save someone on X factor.

I was thinking, I would hate if I had a friend on X factor. I wouldnt vote to save them to be brutally honest. To make my votes count I would probably have to make 500 phone calls, and no way would I be making that amount of calls.

It bothers me when they say 'vote for who you want to save', i think a few shows have done this, its a sly way of making people vote more. It should be 'who do you want to get tae? Vote for this person', simple.

Bit gay, but I do enjoy BB, X factor, Im a Celeb.

chester copperpot
Never have and never will, its ****ing money up the wall. One or two votes wont count when you have sadsack little girls phoning up all weekend to save someone on X factor.

I was thinking, I would hate if I had a friend on X factor. I wouldnt vote to save them to be brutally honest. To make my votes count I would probably have to make 500 phone calls, and no way would I be making that amount of calls.

It bothers me when they say 'vote for who you want to save', i think a few shows have done this, its a sly way of making people vote more. It should be 'who do you want to get tae? Vote for this person', simple.

Bit gay, but I do enjoy BB, X factor, Im a Celeb.

I think people who vote on these shows are 10 times worse than the people who watch the show only.

Hope that makes you feel better. :2thumbsup:

teenagers must do alot of the voting, girls with pink mobiles and accessories stuck on them, pocket money has been used to top-up cant see anyone voting with their own money but i may be surprised

How does one justify adding a ?1 to their phone bill by phoning these horrible shows.

I'd really like to know, so I can stop getting angry when the numbers flash up on screen.

By the same token, how can anyone justify watching any of this labotomised drivel?

I suppose if you stopped watching the show, then you would stop getting angry.

MEERKAT_REAL.jpg

chester copperpot
By the same token, how can anyone justify watching any of this labotomised drivel?

I suppose if you stopped watching the show, then you would stop getting angry.

MEERKAT_REAL.jpg

I dont watch the shows B, honest. I sometime catch the channel when the wife's watching it, or I am flicking through looking for something decent. :stuart:

I think people who vote on these shows are 10 times worse than the people who watch the show only.

Hope that makes you feel better. :2thumbsup:

:lol:

I only watch because I am forced to, apart from Big Brother which is the best show on TV.

I was wondering about this as well. I know a lot of people who watch these reality shows but when I ask them they all say that they never vote......thats what they say anyway!

Miller Jambo 60
Anyone ever partaken in it, or know someone who has?

Are they as thick as sheckt?

I admit to once voting on the very first BB, because I enjoyed the novelty, was blazing drunk, and wanted Craig to win, but that's it.

TBH Andy you would have to be well gassed or in need of a life to phone .

chester copperpot
TBH Andy you would have to be well gassed or in need of a life to phone .

So, how many times then Doug? :laugh:

hell will freeze over as a result of a natural turn in the earth's climatic cycle and not as a result of human induced climate change before i ever phone one of those things.

makes sod all difference to the folk that do though 'cos the money would only be pished up the wall on scratchcards or some other blithering idiot pursuit.

chester copperpot
hell will freeze over as a result of a natural turn in the earth's climatic cycle and not as a result of human induced climate change before i ever phone one of those things.

makes sod all difference to the folk that do though 'cos the money would only be pished up the wall on scratchcards or some other blithering idiot pursuit.

Very good point V, never thought of it that way.

Very good point V, never thought of it that way.

if folk would rather give their pound to simon sodding cowell than the one legged jehovahs witnesses lesbian pot holing society thats up to them CC.

if folk would rather give their pound to simon sodding cowell than the one legged jehovahs witnesses lesbian pot holing society thats up to them CC.

They sound hot.

:worthless_thread:

Archived