How British are You?

RoaldJensen

remember folks this isnt about immigration its solely designed for that small proportion who want to give up their nationality and assume british nationality.Basically its an addendum to a passport application form.

I didnt say I thought it was particularly relevant its just there thats all.

11/24 46%...FAIL...I'll seek asylum until I can get to Canada. For Now I'll leave my Job, get a house for my family and live on Handouts!! Yeahaaaa!!

What the **** do you mean I'll have to move to Sighthill in Glasgow??? :hat2:

What a crap Test..

Honestly... really really bad.. the only good thing about it was that the questions were in English..

I would like to see an english speaking and wroting exam for those that wish to stay here!

Simples!

PS 12 / 24 = 50% FAIL

What a crap Test..

Honestly... really really bad.. the only good thing about it was that the questions were in English..

I would like to see an english speaking and wroting exam for those that wish to stay here!

Simples!

PS 12 / 24 = 50% FAIL

So would I!!!! :curtain:

I'm 100% British and extremely proud of that fact. I don't need a silly test to validate my Britishness although I can understand why we'd want immigrants to take a test (albeit a much tougher and more relevant one) so we can check they understand the structure of the society they wish to join.

That structure being subservient to a United Nations of Europe.

As long as the test mentions wars of aggresion, unelected parasitical

heads of state a pathetic servile mainstream media then I am all for it :smiley2:

Just out of interest, what do people consider as being British?

Just to me Scottish and British are pretty much the same, you could say Scottish is just tartan-ing up Britishness isn't it? Scotland being apart of the UK for over 300 years is far removed in the social mentality from those of the Independent Scotland. English, Scots, Welsh and Irish are all to me the same folk with different flags and accents. Don't get this I'm 100% Scots stuff, surely you aren't suggesting that you are a true descendant of the original settlers from Ireland over 1,000 years ago............that's just ridiculous.

Btw I failed the test by a mark!

That structure being subservient to a United Nations of Europe.

Incorrect. We set our own monetary and fiscal policy, have our own foreign policy, our own laws and our own defence forces. Hardly subservient.

Rule Britannia. :2thumbsup:

English, Scots, Welsh and Irish are all to me the same folk with different flags and accents. Don't get this I'm 100% Scots stuff, surely you aren't suggesting that you are a true descendant of the original settlers from Ireland over 1,000 years ago............that's just ridiculous.

Good point, somewhere down the line everyone will have a bit of English/Scottish/Welsh/Irish/European etc etc in them.

Nobody is a true descendant, what interests me is a bit of family history, and all the people in the past who have said to me that they dislike the English. When I ask why they say 'cause wars n history n that'. Chances are you had ancestors on both sides in these wars so all the hatred towards England based on STUPID films like Braveheart are indeed ridiculous like you say.

There is nothing worse than the people who claim to be 100% Scottish and completely ignore the FACT that they are British aswell. The same people who want Scotland to become independent, they obviously dont know or want whats best for their country.

And anyway, the union is the best thing to have ever happened to Scotland.

There is nothing worse than the people who claim to be 100% Scottish and completely ignore the FACT that they are British aswell.

i think that is to ignore the distinction between culture and geography. geographically britain is an island, as such i, and most folk here, are geographically british. culturally, scotland has retained its own relatively distinct culture, and that is why i consider myself scottish.

Incorrect. We set our own monetary and fiscal policy, have our own foreign policy, our own laws and our own defence forces. Hardly subservient.

Rule Britannia. :2thumbsup:

Well that's that sorted then, the country is not being sold down the river and the recent treaty was just what the politicians said 'a tidying up exercise'.

Still with fine upstanding honest patriotic folks such as Mandelson Milliband and Brown in power what could possibly go wrong? :43:

You have failed the practice citizenship test.

Questions answered correctly: 8 out of 24 (33%)

It says I failed, but I don't believe it!!

Well that's that sorted then, the country is not being sold down the river and the recent treaty was just what the politicians said 'a tidying up exercise'.

Still with fine upstanding honest patriotic folks such as Mandelson Milliband and Brown in power what could possibly go wrong? :43:

Definately nothing as near as bad as what Cameron, Osbourne with the Tories or Salmond and Sturgeon with the SNP would do, both would put us on the fringes of the world with narrow minded, vacuous policy that they all have......

Archived