How British are You?

RoaldJensen

8 out of 24.

Hardly a British test, if it was a British test you'd have questions about conflicts, famous British people, historical events, places ect.

This test is just silly, half of the questions are about the EU.

That test is a disgrace. How does that test how prepared someone is to integrate into this country. They'd stand out a mile if they passed since hardly anyone around here is going to know the answers to questions like that.

Presumably we only let History / Politics graduates into the country now?

The People's Chimp
That test is a disgrace. How does that test how prepared someone is to integrate into this country. They'd stand out a mile if they passed since hardly anyone around here is going to know the answers to questions like that.

Presumably we only let History / Politics graduates into the country now?

There is a book out which those sitting the test are recommended to read. study three specific chapters of it and you should pass.

What would you rather they asked?

What is the appropriate reaction to the following picture:

Siobhan-Parekh-in-a-blue-bikini-bikini-sexy-babe-Siobhan-Parekh-Hot-Girl-hot-sunset-beach-boobs-hotsexy-%D0%A2%D1%91%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B8-babes-linda-Boobies-cleavage-YUMMMMM-SEXY-TUMMY-Perfect-body-keiths-pics-Sexxxy-girl-sex-sexy-girl-hot-girl-sexy-hot-babe_large.jpg

a)Phwoar

b)Put them away infidels

c)How much?

What is the nickname for Stella Artois Lager?

a)Street Sweeper

b)Wife Beater

c)Not a peeper

If they're going to have a test then they might as well use the study process to make sure that people have to learn about the institutions that are going to govern them.

YASSS - I failed!!! :2thumbsup::smiley2::curtain:

(Got a worryingly high score, however: 71%... :hat2::43::hang:)

Miller Jambo 60
There is a book out which those sitting the test are recommended to read. study three specific chapters of it and you should pass.

Siobhan-Parekh-in-a-blue-bikini-bikini-sexy-babe-Siobhan-Parekh-Hot-Girl-hot-sunset-beach-boobs-hotsexy-%D0%A2%D1%91%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B8-babes-linda-Boobies-cleavage-YUMMMMM-SEXY-TUMMY-Perfect-body-keiths-pics-Sexxxy-girl-sex-sexy-girl-hot-girl-sexy-hot-babe_large.jpg

a)Phwoar

b)Put them away infidels

c)How much?

a)Street Sweeper

b)Wife Beater

c)Not a peeper

If they're going to have a test then they might as well use the study process to make sure that people have to learn about the institutions that are going to govern them.

Any test on proof you are British should have at least 5 questions based on Robbos pub.

a)Phwoar

b)Put them away infidels

c)How much?

a)Street Sweeper

b)Wife Beater

c)Not a peeper

Alternatively, just do away with the test. It's an embarrassment.

Who actually gives a **** about the church of England et al? It ultimately achieves nothing, it proves nothing other than you wasted a few hours reading through text that has little or no relevance to how the majority of the UK population choose to live their lives.

Do British citizens endure the same scrutiny when they decide to emigrate elsewhere?

Who actually gives a **** about the church of England et al? It ultimately achieves nothing, it proves nothing other than you wasted a few hours reading through text that has little or no relevance to how the majority of the UK population choose to live their lives.

Do British citizens endure the same scrutiny when they decide to emigrate elsewhere?

British people applying to emigrate to Canada are required to pass a medical. Immigrants who apply for Canadian citizenship need to pass a citizenship test, which asks some pretty basic questions about Canada, and no-one fails the test.

a)Phwoar

b)Put them away infidels

c)How much?

a)Street Sweeper

b)Wife Beater

c)Not a peeper

I've got 100% in your theory test, cannae wait for the practical ! :thumb:

11 out of 24, 46%

How many parliamentary constituencies are there?

A: why the feck would anyone even know that.

British people applying to emigrate to Canada are required to pass a medical. Immigrants who apply for Canadian citizenship need to pass a citizenship test, which asks some pretty basic questions about Canada, and no-one fails the test.

any idea if they do the same for folks emigrating to cyprus from GREAT britain?

:10900:

11 out of 24, 46%

How many parliamentary constituencies are there?

A: why the feck would anyone even know that.

a passing interest in how they're governed?

12/24 - Afghanistan here I come...

What a joke.

Surely British general knowledge should be the key to these tests not ****ing statistics.

Who is going to be anal enough to know how many constituencies there are, when these things shift every general election when the government moves borders to favour their vote?

There should be a question:

What is the national sport in Britain?

a) Soccer

B) Football

c) Rugby

Anyone that answers a) should be deported regardless of their other answers.

a)Phwoar

b)Put them away infidels

c)How much?

d) GET HER PUMPED

By the way...take a look at the filename for that photo - it'll make you smile.

after that question about the church of england , i realised i got married in an english church(didn't know that was the episcopalian church)

wouldn't think they had 1 of them in stornoway

The People's Chimp

d) GET HER PUMPED

By the way...take a look at the filename for that photo - it'll make you smile.

http://media.picfor.me/001E459/Siobhan-Parekh-in-a-blue-bikini-bikini-sexy-babe-Siobhan-Parekh-Hot-Girl-hot-sunset-beach-boobs-hotsexy-%D0%A2%D1%91%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B8-babes-linda-Boobies-cleavage-YUMMMMM-SEXY-TUMMY-Perfect-body-keiths-pics-Sexxxy-girl-sex-sexy-girl-hot-girl-sexy-hot-babe_large.jpg

Honestly, the things you have to search for in google images nowadays. :stuart:

Love it boobies cleavage YUMMMMMM SEXY TUMMY sexxxy girl sex sexy girl hot girl sexy hot babe large

gotta remember the 'large' at the end there.

Failed with 11/24. No longer a British citizen. Might claim asylum, quit my job and live on hand outs. Save me driving the A80 every ******* day!

portobellojambo1

You have passed the practice citizenship test.

Questions answered correctly: 24 out of 24 (100%)

Time taken: 01 minutes 27 seconds

Please select 'Test summary' for a full summary of your test and for advice on how to use the Official Handbook and Study Guide to prepare for the actual test.

Questions are relatively simple if you have a modicum of intelligence. Think I can safely refer to myself as British.

In reality the actual questions and the bearing they have on entry to this country or not are a tad daft (understatement)

You have passed the practice citizenship test.

Questions answered correctly: 24 out of 24 (100%)

Time taken: 01 minutes 27 seconds

Please select 'Test summary' for a full summary of your test and for advice on how to use the Official Handbook and Study Guide to prepare for the actual test.

Questions are relatively simple if you have a modicum of intelligence. Think I can safely refer to myself as British.

In reality the actual questions and the bearing they have on entry to this country or not are a tad daft (understatement)

Might have guessed you would get them right. I got 14 correct. :th_o:

I'm not sure what answering these actually proves. I preferred the Tory proposed questions on cricket, Morris dancing and warm beer. :cool_shades:

I P Knightley
johnny foreigner :10900:

Innit tho'?

100% scottish..from blood lines as far as both of my great grand parents..why would I want to be British? I'm not. :lightbulb:

You've got no British in you?

Would you like some?

16/24 - fail

with us all failing where would you like to be deported to?

Same score.........................

I must learn more about the EU and other such guff.

I'm 100% British and extremely proud of that fact. I don't need a silly test to validate my Britishness although I can understand why we'd want immigrants to take a test (albeit a much tougher and more relevant one) so we can check they understand the structure of the society they wish to join.

Archived