hermaphrodite - Lady Gaga?

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.
what the hell has happened to him,i thought he was doing some gigs at the 02?

hahahahahahaha Aw ma sides...

:qqb017:

Not all hermaphrodites can have children. It's very complex, but it involves more than just having a womb. If I recall correctly. :2thumbsup:

a ****** as well I would imagine...

the jambo poet

there was a rumour a while back that there was a video of him/her performing in Germany where she/he straddled a motorbike and in doing so....her/his meat n 2 veg slipped out!!.....oo-er

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Didn't know about this until yesterday and I clearly stated that. So not a peebles moment by any means.

Ummm... that is exactly what is meant by all the "Peebles" chat. If I was trying to explain the "Peebles" chat to someone and had to give them an example (apart from the original one), then this is the thread I would use.

(Not that I'm particularly bothered about it, most people aren't on here every single day and so they miss stuff from time to time, it's no biggie!)

I P Knightley
Anyone who has ever played ****** or fannie can vouch that most men can tuck their genitalia roond the back so to speak, so that second photo proves nothing IMO.

Down this way, it's called making a "Manny".

It's practically compulsory among male sportsmen who shower after playing manly sports such as football & rugby. Anyone who can't do a manny has a little peeny and that's about it.

there was a rumour a while back that there was a video of him/her performing in Germany where she/he straddled a motorbike and in doing so....her/his meat n 2 veg slipped out!!.....oo-er

I've seen it and it's about as convincing as one of the many UFO videos shot on some country bumpkin on his way home from the pub after a night on strong cider's mobile phone.

Frankenstein Jambo.

In this video clip at about 1 min 15 secs is not a dong then it is the biggest clit or ***** flap I have ever seen in my life.

Archived