hermaphrodite - Lady Gaga?

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.
Apparently that photo was taken in peebles.

Didn't know about this until yesterday and I clearly stated that. So not a peebles moment by any means.

Listen to the expert. :cool_shades:

Indeed Dave. An expert on viewing (any and) everything clitoral

Case sample 1 :- Note the distinct lack of tossle -

lg.jpg

Frankenstein Jambo.
Indeed Dave. An expert on viewing (any and) everything clitoral

Case sample 1 :- Note the distinct lack of tossle -

lg.jpg

She's tucking it away :stuart:

Had this argument in the edin SU with a guy studying biology. Did you know sumo wrestlers can tuck their bollocks inside their body cavity? And the simple peanor tuck + ducktape can make even the most well endowed man look convincing in a leotard.

Lady Gaga is a guy, and just because you can't see her ****** in every photo dosen't mean she's a woman.

Frankenstein Jambo.
Had this argument in the edin SU with a guy studying biology. Did you know sumo wrestlers can tuck their bollocks inside their body cavity? And the simple peanor tuck + ducktape can make even the most well endowed man look convincing in a leotard.

Lady Gaga is a guy, and just because you can't see her ****** in every photo dosen't mean she's a woman.

So is she a tranny or a women/guy born with both organs? say she does have a penis, and gets it chopped and turned into a ***, would she be a proper women?

So is she a tranny or a women/guy born with both organs? say she does have a penis, and gets it chopped and turned into a ***, would she be a proper women?

No, you can have all the operations you like. But the hormone levels will never be right. You can force your body into producing more estrogen and reduce testosterone levels by the removal of the ballsack. But you're still a tranny, it just can't be changed. Imo, she's kept the ****** and had some mental plastic surgery. Nobody had heard of her before 2008, so what was he doing? Hmmm, getting some ****ing opps done. Howcome nobody has sold sex stories on her/him? That happens to everyone.

Frankenstein Jambo.
No, you can have all the operations you like. But the hormone levels will never be right. You can force your body into producing more estrogen and reduce testosterone levels by the removal of the ballsack. But you're still a tranny, it just can't be changed. Imo, she's kept the ****** and had some mental plastic surgery. Nobody had heard of her before 2008, so what was he doing? Hmmm, getting some ****ing opps done. Howcome nobody has sold sex stories on her/him? That happens to everyone.

Wait I though she was a hermaphrodite? So, technichally he/she can have children? That would make her a female more than a male IMO.

Miller Jambo 60

Get him / her pumped.

TBH who cares.

Wait I though she was a hermaphrodite? So, technichally he/she can have children? That would make her a female more than a male IMO.

Not all hermaphrodites can have children. It's very complex, but it involves more than just having a womb. If I recall correctly. :2thumbsup:

Didn't know about this until yesterday and I clearly stated that. So not a peebles moment by any means.

Isn't that the definition of a 'peebles moment'?

Frankenstein Jambo.
Get him / her pumped.

TBH who cares.

Ok, if you seen what you thought was a tidy women and when you got her in the sack you discoverd a big ******. Would you not be scared for life?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
And the simple peanor tuck + ducktape can make even the most well endowed man look convincing in a leotard.

I can vouch for this.

Frankenstein Jambo.
Isn't that the definition of a 'peebles moment'?

Nah, I think a peebles moment is something that is so blatently obvious. For example:

"So what happened to michael Jackson? Have not seen him in the news lately."

This is the complete opposite. Unless you read the sun, Daily Record or gossip magazines how am I meant to know? Not a huge fan of her either.

Nah, I think a peebles moment is something that is so blatently obvious.

Well, you are wrong.

Is it me or has this thread become more gay?

This thread was gay from the second you posted it.

Back to the xfactor queerbait. :stuart:

Frankenstein Jambo.
This thread was gay from the second you posted it.

Back to the xfactor queerbait. :stuart:

Hence why I said more gay...

Not that I am suggesting anything, but I'd do lady Gaga.

Are you flirting with me?

Ken, I reckon we should get this guys seat number (section N no doubt) and firm up on this cheeky guy, bruv. :stuart:

Ken, I reckon we should get this guys seat number (section N no doubt) and firm up on this cheeky guy, bruv. :stuart:

His seat no. is in the Famous Five. Fact. :(

chester copperpot
Are you flirting with me?

Anyone who has ever played ****** or fannie can vouch that most men can tuck their genitalia roond the back so to speak, so that second photo proves nothing IMO.

Get him / her pumped.

TBH who cares.

MJ60,

Whilst I have absolutely no problem with anybody that stems from their sexual preference, the above noted post reeks of homosexuality.

Bash on brother, ahem,.......

How can you be at Edinburgh Uni and think she has a ******? I'm in the same year as you and I've had this conversation at Teviot as well and it's blatantly obvious she's not got packing a phallus down there.

FWIW - even if she has, I'd still do her.

Jambo, Goodbye

No ******. **** song, but no ******. :smiley2: People who say she has a ****** are as bad as those who believe in aliens because they once saw a really crap grainy picture.

That's what you call the result of Airbrushing mate :10900:

Best thread ever on kb - lot of posters in denial methinks - go with the flow guys n don't judge or worry abt ur sexuality! S/he just looks so hot ....

Anyone who has ever played ****** or fannie can vouch that most men can tuck their genitalia roond the back so to speak, so that second photo proves nothing IMO.

Andy, I.....I don't even want to ask.

Miller Jambo 60
Hence why I said more gay...

Not that I am suggesting anything, but I'd do lady Gaga.

So you would ram a mixed up piece of meat.

Cos this is a guy gone wrong.

TBH not in to this kind of thing , the only Trannie i like is the one that plays Radio 1.

the only Trannie i like is the one that plays Radio 1.

funniest post in a very funny thread.

oh, and I probably would, for the record. so that everyone can mock me when it comes out she has a walloper.

How can you be at Edinburgh Uni and think she has a ******? I'm in the same year as you and I've had this conversation at Teviot as well and it's blatantly obvious she's not got packing a phallus down there.

FWIW - even if she has, I'd still do her.

I'm not at uni. :laugh: Just go in with friends, but yes. I've had this conversation at length. I mean, you can't see the wind but that doesn't mean it's not there. Just because he's wearing a tight leotard doesn't mean she doesn't have a big old schlong taped to his arsecrack.

He's had loads of plastic surgery done, and her face is a total wreck without those big glasses covering it up. He is a guy, just because you've fapped to videos of her doesn't make you gay. It's ok, we all remember the Eric Prydz - Call On Me debarcle. Lady Gaga is a guy.

FACT

Miller Jambo 60
I'm not at uni. :laugh: Just go in with friends, but yes. I've had this conversation at length. I mean, you can't see the wind but that doesn't mean it's not there. Just because he's wearing a tight leotard doesn't mean she doesn't have a big old schlong taped to his arsecrack.

He's had loads of plastic surgery done, and her face is a total wreck without those big glasses covering it up. He is a guy, just because you've fapped to videos of her doesn't make you gay. It's ok, we all remember the Eric Prydz - Call On Me debarcle. Lady Gaga is a guy.

FACT

I really feel for this guy:57:life is hard enough without all the ops and kak that go with his /her lifestyle.

Doug.

Miller Jambo 60
MJ60,

Whilst I have absolutely no problem with anybody that stems from their sexual preference, the above noted post reeks of homosexuality.

Bash on brother, ahem,.......

You obviously have not met me.

Theres more chance of you winning the lottery than me touching a bloke.

Loads of women can testify.

So bash on man.

I like how this thread has brought out every kickbacker's feminine side.

No just yours. I just want to uphold the campain to out this tranny.

Jam Tarts 1874

Urban myth - Fact!

Urban myth - Fact!

It's not. If only this forum attracted a higher caliber of members we could get a M.D. to confirm.

I **** you not, it can be done.

jamboinheaven
Nah, I think a peebles moment is something that is so blatently obvious. For example:

"So what happened to michael Jackson? Have not seen him in the news lately."

This is the complete opposite. Unless you read the sun, Daily Record or gossip magazines how am I meant to know? Not a huge fan of her either.

what the hell has happened to him,i thought he was doing some gigs at the 02?

Archived