Chewing gum whilst drinking beer

Mr Loverman

at a few of my works nights out I've noticed a few guy chewing gum whilst drinking a pint of lager. Quite frankly I think this is totally unacceptable, what's your thoughts?

rudi must stay
Seriously unacceptable and to be honest must taste rank

done it myself actually. Mainly by accident, forget I was chewing gum.

If I notice my mates doing it, which I have done, I make them spit the gum out. Looks ridiculous, and must taste foul! Small pet hate of mine, ha ha.

anyone who does this is a masticater of the highest order.

To paraphrase Austin Powers, you probably need to be a bit of a cunning linguist as well!

Surely a new product marketing opportunity in there somewhere for Wrigleys....... 70 shilling flavour anyone?

Frankenstein Jambo.
To paraphrase Austin Powers, you probably need to be a bit of a cunning linguist as well!

Surely a new product marketing opportunity in there somewhere for Wrigleys....... 70 shilling flavour anyone?

A non tasting gum which kills all the bacteria in the mouth so as to take the bad small away....Therefore acceptable to drink beer wid?

To be fair anything that can alter the taste of most popular draught lagers can only be a good thing.

Chewing gum with a fine pint of ale on the other hand...that's totally unacceptable.

at a few of my works nights out I've noticed a few guy chewing gum whilst drinking a pint of lager. Quite frankly I think this is totally unacceptable, what's your thoughts?

:hang:

boggin'

One of my mates does this aswell and always has done.

Don't get it myself.

He is from Polbeth though...:tt2:

I agree. Anyone who drinks lager should be taken out of the pub and swiftly put out of his misery. Totally unacceptable.

Chewing gum whilst drinking tea or coffee is a worse crime in my eyes.

Agreed :thumb:

Tea and Coffee are both minging substances, and anyone caught drinking either of them should be arrested on the spot.

:peepwall:

Why do people look at other people so closely?

Who gives a ****?

A bit gay imo.

Gum chewing whilst lager swilling gayboy post imo. :10900:

The Real Maroonblood

Probably chewing gum to kill the taste of lager as it is a pishy drink drunk by poofs.

Probably chewing gum to kill the taste of lager as it is a pishy drink drunk by poofs.

Because real men drink bacardi and coke.

If this were a poll, it appears that those on this board who think as I do, that today's mass-produced frozen lager is totally unacceptable, would be in the majority.

chester copperpot

Can pretty much guarantee that your mates are either:

A) Copping a few sweeties

B) Just been in the bog for a massive line.

southside1874

I know a few folk that chew nicotine gum when out drinking.

Archived