I've seen it all now....

The Merse

Liverpool have placed a ?14m price tag on midfielder Lucas Leiva after a couple of top European sides inquired about his availability. (Daily Mirror)

:laugh:

chester copperpot
Liverpool have placed a ?14m price tag on midfielder Lucas Leiva after a couple of top European sides inquired about his availability. (Daily Mirror)

He's ****ing horrible as a football player. I'd try give him away if I was Liverpool.

He has been capped a couple of times for Brazil though, so that may have something to do with the price tag.

Not worth a quarter of that.

Firstly, the transfer market is bonkers and this valuation is just a by-product. Secondly, Lucas is a good young player that is playing for club and country, I suspect that he will go on to be an excellent player.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Before playing for LIverpool he was regarded as one of the top young prospects in world football. There must be something in that? Bit of a Callum Elliot situation I reckon, he has so much pressure on him from every fan to fail, that he pretty much does. Then again maybe he is just rubbish as top teams play top dollar for players like Boumsong and Sissoko.

Lucas is murder. Absolutely gash. The one time he got any praise was for the match against Man United and that was only because he kicked Man U's players off the park. Dirty, crap and overrated.

Lucas is murder. Absolutely gash. The one time he got any praise was for the match against Man United and that was only because he kicked Man U's players off the park. Dirty, crap and overrated.

That, IMO, is up there with my favourite JKB myopic remark that Manuel Flamini was "not good enough for Hearts", 18 months or so before he went to AC Milan.

Id say worth around ?8m given the club and country appearances. Still only 22 and will probably be a regular for Brazil in future

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Bet you've never seen a 'Nessie' in the zoo though? :10900:

Lucas is a really good player, one that is suffering fromthe fact that his club manager is a total zoomer!

This may indeed be the crux of it.

Voronin was outstanding at Hertha Berlin last season while on loan yet looks so out ofplace when he plays for the Scousers.

In Rafa we trust!

Firstly, the transfer market is bonkers and this valuation is just a by-product. Secondly, Lucas is a good young player that is playing for club and country, I suspect that he will go on to be an excellent player.

dont tell me Lucas gets his game for Brazil???

think hes a good player just not in the priemiership!!!

He's ****ing horrible as a football player. I'd try give him away if I was Liverpool.

He has been capped a couple of times for Brazil though, so that may have something to do with the price tag.

Not worth a quarter of that.

So was a certain Rafael Sh**e.

Superb bit of business by Smeltic FC.

Give a Brazilian a few caps and their value sky rockets regardless of how bad they are.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

How can anyone seriously claim he is a good player?!

Can anyone name a game where he has played to the standard Liverpool expect?

he would get a game for Scotland and Hearts, would probably do alright too and look average, thats how much he shouldn’t be in that liverpool team.

Thats why Rafa will never win the EPL, he plays players he likes and do well in training, whether they perform in matches or not he keeps playing them cus he has confidence in them even though they cant do it in reality, That’s the difference between Rafa and Fergie, players who perform get a game for ManU

• 1 year later...

That, IMO, is up there with my favourite JKB myopic remark that Manuel Flamini was "not good enough for Hearts", 18 months or so before he went to AC Milan.

spoton.png

Archived