By-Election Special

systemx

Two questions 1/Does Joan MacAlpine have a brush stuck up her erse and 2/ Is Prof Tom Devine a corpse.

BTW MacAlalpine works for the Times ,she comes across as thick as feck

Congratulations Willie Bain

Patrick Bateman

That'll be "ra peepil" of Glasgow endorsing their hovel of poverty whilst also chucking a few more votes towards the BNP. Degenerate isn't sufficient to describe them.

Incredible result for Labour and a real kick in the teeth to the SNP but really disturbing that the BNP came third in a field of thirteen.

Incredible result for Labour and a real kick in the teeth to the SNP but really disturbing that the BNP came third in a field of thirteen.

Excellent result for the SNP, keeps Broon firmly in place for his tonking in the GE next year..

Springburn turkeys vote for Christmas. No surprise the two far right candidates came 1st and 4th. OF fans really are THAT thick.

Sterling Archer

32% voter turnout. Labour's win really doesn't mean very much.

On the other hand, the Lib Dems losing to the BNP, they should just give up, now.

Patrick Bateman

On the other hand, the Lib Dems losing to the BNP, they should just give up, now.

Their candidate epitomised the Lib Dems - well meaning but ultimately hollow individual with no real ability to lead or represent.

It's the manner of Labour's victory which is disturbing. Glasgow really seems to embrace it's sickman tag as if it's some sort of honour. They really are Scotland's shame. Spending in Glasgow is STILL grotesquely inflated yet the peasants will always demand more and the place will remain a pit. I actually can't get my mind how ignorant and weak some people can be, it's mind blowing.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Except they didn't.

Anyway, it is a good result for Labour - they needed something to shout about. I watched PMQs yesterday on the BBC website and Crash was simply ghastly. His front bench were cringing for him. Whether they can use it as a springboard to fight back against the Tories remains to be seen, although to be frank, whoever wins the next UK election is fecked before their premiership even begins.

Their candidate epitomised the Lib Dems - well meaning but ultimately hollow individual with no real ability to lead or represent.

It's the manner of Labour's victory which is disturbing. Glasgow really seems to embrace it's sickman tag as if it's some sort of honour. They really are Scotland's shame. Spending in Glasgow is STILL grotesquely inflated yet the peasants will always demand more and the place will remain a pit. I actually can't get my mind how ignorant and weak some people can be, it's mind blowing.

Another Labour constituency underwritten by a culture of dependancy and handouts ...another piece of Labours client-state that its not in Labours interests to do anything about. 74 years of Labour representation - the last 12 of which they could have directed aid to improving job propsects in the area - if Labour had made that a priority. However they didn't and instead they were too busy wining and dining bankers.

Since the electorate there have just voted to eat more sh|t then I presume both they and Labour are happy with the existing arrangement. None of us should be though, as Labour will direct our taxes to keeping the punters of Glasgow NE on the breadline squalor which they seem to like so much.

Patrick Bateman

Since the electorate there have just voted to eat more sh|t then I presume both they and Labour are happy with the existing arrangement. None of us should be though, as Labour will direct our taxes to keeping the punters of Glasgow NE on the breadline squalor which they seem to like so much.

The best analogy that I've heard is that Glasgow is like a beaten wife who clings to her abusive labour husband on the premise that without them, things could somehow be worse. They trawl out Jim Murphy, whose position as Secretary of State for Scotland is pretty much completely obsolete and that vulgar, inarticulate, nasally hobo Grey to run down the SNP rather than promote any serious agenda.

Essentially 60% of votes went to a corrupt and spent force, who have had 74 years to improve facilities and living standards only to create a ghetto. It defies all logic.

The best analogy that I've heard is that Glasgow is like a beaten wife who clings to her abusive labour husband on the premise that without them, things could somehow be worse. They trawl out Jim Murphy, whose position as Secretary of State for Scotland is pretty much completely obsolete and that vulgar, inarticulate, nasally hobo Grey to run down the SNP rather than promote any serious agenda.

Essentially 60% of votes went to a corrupt and spent force, who have had 74 years to improve facilities and living standards only to create a ghetto. It defies all logic.

Hmmm Take it you weren,t entirely satisfied with the result.

WHERE IS TOGGIE WHEN YOU NEED CHEERING UP

Patrick Bateman
Hmmm Take it you weren,t entirely satisfied with the result.

I just find labour especially nauseating because they're a party of sycophantic, hypocritical war criminals. The fact that Scottish Labour supporters are so staunchly against the idea of independence, or even a referendum, points to the dependency nature at the core of their party.

Besides, Iain Gray is so outlandishly arrogant and ignorant that he makes Alex Salmond look pious and humble by comparison.

annabelle goldie said something about the tories 'battering down the barricades' of scottish politics or something.

it's amazing what 5% of the votes and 1 out of every 60 voters in the electorate voting for you can do.

You could put a red rosette on a chimp and these idiots from the weege will vote for them, they just love the benefits they get. Anti Edinburgh vote I think.

Archived