Is the game on live video on Hearts World (outside UK)

Gards

Just been on the Hearts site and seem a bit confused. Doesn't seem to be any sign that the game will be streamed live (video) to those outside UK.

I had just assumed it would be. Have I got it wrong or am I buggered?

Cheers.

Aye, it's live for us exiles! I might be totally peshed by kick off time though...so I should log in to HW the noo, just to make sure I dinny miss the minutes silence at the start...

Let's get ******ing into this mob today!:th_Jttesur:

Lynn:th_o:

Have just switched it on coverage doesn't seem to start until five minutes before kick off. Thats all a person needs, normal derby stress, and additional wondering if HW is going to work. Good morning to my fellow exiles.:2thumbsup:

Jambo_in_Madrid
Have just switched it on coverage doesn't seem to start until five minutes before kick off. Thats all a person needs, normal derby stress, and additional wondering if HW is going to work. Good morning to my fellow exiles.:2thumbsup:

The live weeb feed just kicked in for me !!!! :2thumbsup:

Good lucks the JT's, let's put this manky mob in their place :10900:

Good for me although watching through big beer goggles at 2.15 am!!

was better for the last half of the first half, I blew a gasket and blamed the Hotel internet connection IT people.

Despite them saying they didn't do anything, it's been perfect since...or is it because of the Kingkisher strong i'm drinking? :smiley2:

was better for the last half of the first half, I blew a gasket and blamed the Hotel internet connection IT people.

Despite them saying they didn't do anything, it's been perfect since...or is it because of the Kingkisher strong i'm drinking? :smiley2:

Anyone else have HW just cut out on them ?! Raging!!!!

Just gone blank for me too....poor show.

Totally ridiculous! How difficult can it be to get a live stream on the web. Fecking hopeless!!

Anyone having any luck with it coming back on?

Nope. Buck all. Went to Irag Goals but the quality is shoddy to say the least. Stttuuuuttteerrrr all the time.

Anyone having any luck with it coming back on?

None.

It's one thing for the video to go off, as it's not a common feature for HW, but the audio, as well? Epic, epic fail.

But...I should expect this, from what is a pretty comically unprofessional setup.

I now need to resort to wathcing the Iraqgoals.net feed and listen to to craig burley. what a repulsive person he is.

Somebody stated that they were still getting the ESPN signal down south, would it be extremely difficult for them to patch that signal through to the one they lost.

Archived