Derby in Mmumoshweu

mundojambo

just wondering if anyone knows any Hearts pubs in or near Mmumoshweu, Botswana?

Depends on what your tipple is :2thumbsup:

Deuchars

There's Hunners a pubs around that area selling Deuchars!!

My mistake, It John Smith's Extra Cold they serve...Sorry!! :43:

mulleted_jambo
Deuchars

There's an Irish bar just of Mwantekeno Road that shows all the spl games. I'd double check first though. The guy that run's it is called Sheamus he's a good lad for a tim. Tell him I say Hi.

If they don't have it he might let you link your laptop up to their brand new 12 inch screen tv.

Hope this helps

Deuchars

The Leitheopian is your best bet. However, as cheap as the Deuchars is, the natives are smelly and deformed. It's also polluted with dwarf molesters, child molesters and t.v presenter molesters.

The Leitheopian is your best bet. However, as cheap as the Deuchars is, the natives are smelly and deformed. It's also polluted with dwarf molesters, child molesters and t.v presenter molesters.

the Leitheopian is in Makalamabedi, just along the road, but thats a hibs tourist trap

Edit:

t.v presenter molesters

just to let folk know, john leslie plays football on the pitch next to me at world of football on a wednesday night

t.v presenter molesters

just to let folk know, john leslie plays football on the pitch next to me at world of football on a wednesday night

Thats nothing to brag about sir!

Just for information purposes and a wee bit of attention seeking, there are no bars showing the game in Kelowna. There is however a house somewhere here where a funny looking old man in a Hearts shirt can be seen at game time drinking coffee, and hiding from his wife who is trying to get him committed for the insane practise of getting up at 4.00am to watch a football game.:qqb017:

Archived