Bonfire Night

hughesie27

Do you like Bonfire Night?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like Bonfire Night?

Well, following my earlier post, we had a very traumatic evening when our Lab went missing after being terrified by the fireworks. Myself and the kids were out searching for ages and couldn't find him - thankfully, he eventually turned up four hours later, cold, wet and shaking with fear but otherwise unhurt.

Sorry to hear about the runaway.

My dog has been left outside in the garden by accident and went missing however she knows when to cross the road and when not to (We don't put her on a leash anymore and leave her to pace along the calder road grass verge when walking her.) She has always came back safe and sound. We don't however let her out on her own like a cat. How did the dog go missing?

blondejamtart
Sorry to hear about the runaway.

My dog has been left outside in the garden by accident and went missing however she knows when to cross the road and when not to (We don't put her on a leash anymore and leave her to pace along the calder road grass verge when walking her.) She has always came back safe and sound. We don't however let her out on her own like a cat. How did the dog go missing?

He went missing because my ***** of a husband took him out on the lead but decided to let him off so he could go pee. A loud firework exploded in the distance and Sid (the dog, not the hubby!) took off in fright. Let's just say, if he can't come back safe and well. I would have been contemplating divorce or more likely, murder!

Bit late to mention, I suppose, but when did it become 'Bonfire Night'? Even the BBC refer to it as this now. I thought it was Guy Fawkes.

Archived