Phone Contracts

Gareth_Hearts

Why not try a sim-only contract?

Or perhaps a sim PAYG "Contract" - (i.e, top up ?15 a month and get unlimited texts and free internet +?15 to use for calls)?

I'm on the latter. Does the job for me.

northfieldhearts
Weres the place with the best deals?

Cant find a free internet deal below ?30

Samsung Tocco

Virgin ?18/month

+ Unlimited web access 150mins 500texts

CavySlaveJambo

I got mine through 3

Nokia E63

unlimited internet and texts, 200 minutes ?18/month for 18 months

Also have my older virgin mobile sim only deal which is now ?10 for 200 mins and 200 texts

i'm with 3

Free Nokia E71, 200 mins, unlimited txts & internet = ?20 a month

Sterling Archer

I'm on 02 Simplicity with an iphone. If you're willing to buy the handset/not change you can get 600mins/500 txts and unlimited internet for about 21quid, month to month contract too.

I got mine through 3

Nokia E63

unlimited internet and texts, 200 minutes ?18/month for 18 months

Also have my older virgin mobile sim only deal which is now ?10 for 200 mins and 200 texts

My kids have a similar contract to above but only 100 mins(i think) but

only ?15 a month.

The phone has all the networking widgets on the screen

ie,facebook,bebo msn,

They are never off it.

There is very little difference between the E63 and E71

My kids have a similar contract to above but only 100 mins(i think) but

only ?15 a month.

The phone has all the networking widgets on the screen

ie,facebook,bebo msn,

They are never off it.

There is very little difference between the E63 and E71

Wrong, wrong ,wrong in the sad life of family one-upmanship there is a significant difference. The E71 goes to 11.:2thumbsup:

i've just ordered the HTC Hero on orange for ?20 which gets 100 mins, unlimited texts and internet. Handset costing ?79.99

:10900:

Wrong, wrong ,wrong in the sad life of family one-upmanship there is a significant difference. The E71 goes to 11.:2thumbsup:

Here are the differences

http://gadgetwidgets.com/nokia-e63-vs-nokia-e71-comparison-whats-exactly-the-difference/

You can only get the E71 on a ?20 or more contract with 3

If you want to use standard headphones with the E71 you are shagged :)

i've just ordered the HTC Hero on orange for ?20 which gets 100 mins, unlimited texts and internet. Handset costing ?79.99

WHere did you get that mate?

i'm with 3

Free Nokia E71, 500 mins, unlimited txts & internet a month free 3 to 3 calls = ?20

Edit, make the ?20...... ?25

BoJack Horseman

I'm also interested to know where you got that deal?

Here are the differences

http://gadgetwidgets.com/nokia-e63-vs-nokia-e71-comparison-whats-exactly-the-difference/

You can only get the E71 on a ?20 or more contract with 3

If you want to use standard headphones with the E71 you are shagged :)

I don't want to use standard headphones with my phone, I'm 45 and would look silly and sad if I did, but saying that the article agrees with me that the e71 is an 11.

I'm also interested to know where you got that deal?

http://www.buymobilephones.net/mobile-phones/HTC/HTC-Hero/Orange/Orange-Dolphin-15-(24mths)/903680

This deal is for ?15 a month with the handset costing ?109.99. I phoned up about it and asked if i could add the web browsing bolt on for the additional seven odd quid. They told me that i can take a deal at ?20 a month with 100 mins unlimited texts and 500mb internet. The cost of the handset comes down to ?79.99.

Been looking at deals for the Hero for the last couple of weeks and this is the best one i've seen. Looks a great phone.

BoJack Horseman
http://www.buymobilephones.net/mobile-phones/HTC/HTC-Hero/Orange/Orange-Dolphin-15-(24mths)/903680

This deal is for ?15 a month with the handset costing ?109.99. I phoned up about it and asked if i could add the web browsing bolt on for the additional seven odd quid. They told me that i can take a deal at ?20 a month with 100 mins unlimited texts and 500mb internet. The cost of the handset comes down to ?79.99.

Been looking at deals for the Hero for the last couple of weeks and this is the best one i've seen. Looks a great phone.

Cheers, that is a pretty good deal. My attention has recently been caught by this new deal for the hero.

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/0,39029453,49303971,00.htm

It's a ?35/month contract and you have to pay 99 clams for the phones but with that you get...

750 any network minutes

Unlimited Texts

Unlimited Data

Free Skype calls

and the kicker...

A Spotify premium account worth ?10 a month that can be used on your PC and on your phone.

Cheers, that is a pretty good deal. My attention has recently been caught by this new deal for the hero.

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/0,39029453,49303971,00.htm

It's a ?35/month contract and you have to pay 99 clams for the phones but with that you get...

750 any network minutes

Unlimited Texts

Unlimited Data

Free Skype calls

and the kicker...

A Spotify premium account worth ?10 a month that can be used on your PC and on your phone.

Cheers. Thats a great deal if thats the monthly budget you have. I dont use my phone enough to justify ?35 p/m so the Orange contract suits me fine. Its meant to get delivered this morning so hopefully will be here before i leave for the game.

Archived