Well done Bill Leckie ..(nhc)

Walter Bishop

Arsenal act like tw@ts. Just look back to the pizza war, the Van Nistelrooy incident, they have no class.

As for the French, they usually take the huff and block the channel tunnel crossings.

:blah::blah:

You ever been to France?

Do you know a lot of French people?

Do you not like the French?

Do you usually generalise?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how are arsenal a joke BTW ? almost everything they do is blowed over the top, The so called brawel at united a few years ago was a joke, a bit of pushing at the most and it was like they have killed someone.Is anyone telling me that d. shields assulat on gordon was worse than what happened at united that day. A proper fight was under the GG days when i think it was every player on the pitch ot involved ! And when have man u behaved themselves ? is this the same team that used to chase refs around the pitch and scream in thier faces (keano etc).

I don't think it is just arsenal that get this treatment tho, i think it is in english football in general too blow things over the top. In terms of bad losers than the best teams are as they hate to lose !

Its funny how so many people on this JKB have being slating the hearts team for not showing any passion but gallas should be hang out to cry because he went AWOL ! oh and the point that he did it in front of the family section is daft ! Like he went on purpose over there to scare them !

On orignal point about Leckie ---- TOTAL TUBE ! THE MAN IS PAID TO COMMENT ON SCOTTISH FOOTBALL BUT FAILS TO COMMENT ON BENT REFS AND CHEATING OF PLAYERS !

The arsenal thing was worse, sly little digs at van nistelrooy, 4-5 or 6 of them all pushing, punching and elbowing him. If you saw 1 guy in the street having that done to him would you not feel differently. Arsenal are ****, a team of dirty cheats who lack any class.

Gallas happened to be the player threatning his own team with scoring an own goal if they played him in the wrong position....class, sheer class.

Lets say a Hibs player came charging over to the Hearts support after we scored a last min penalty against them, KB would menlt down with all the pretetious pc idiots on here.

Back in your box.

:blah::blah:

You ever been to France? Many times, probably well over 20

Do you know a lot of French people? Yes

Do you not like the French? I like them.

Do you usually generalise? No, but its true, lorries blocking the channel

:rolleyes:

Thought Gallas' actions were a bit pathetic on Saturday in the way he went in the huff but its also understandable thinking about what had gone on that game. Usually a fan of Gallas, but he needed to show a bit of leadership on Saturday.

The arsenal thing was worse, sly little digs at van nistelrooy, 4-5 or 6 of them all pushing, punching and elbowing him. If you saw 1 guy in the street having that done to him would you not feel differently. Arsenal are ****, a team of dirty cheats who lack any class.

Gallas happened to be the player threatning his own team with scoring an own goal if they played him in the wrong position....class, sheer class.

Lets say a Hibs player came charging over to the Hearts support after we scored a last min penalty against them, KB would menlt down with all the pretetious pc idiots on here.

Back in your box.

Nice to see you make things up to back up your point ! It was 3 players who pushed him for being a diving cheat ! Get your facts straight, and arsenal have no class? a bunch of cheat ? They are the most fouled team in the league ! FACT, what you just expect them to have plies of **** kick out of them week in week out , without handing it back ! Jesus you are a tool!

I'm now deciding not to comment on anything else you have to say about arsenal because you clearly are bias against them and nothing i can say is going to change that !

Walter Bishop

Back in your box.

Here Here!

:confused:

Is that all?

How many?

Why do you like them then?

Small incident.

I think when we're done with the Middle East we should concentrate our efforts on France!

:confused:

Is that all? Yes, thats all.

How many? In this country about 15 of them, when im in France i know of lots of people. I have a villa there.

Why do you like them then? Cos they are friendly to me and im friendly back, same reason I like most people.

Small incident. Major incident that helped no one.

Anything else? Want my tax return form?:eek:

Thought Gallas' actions were a bit pathetic on Saturday in the way he went in the huff but its also understandable thinking about what had gone on that game. Usually a fan of Gallas, but he needed to show a bit of leadership on Saturday.

I do thing sometimes he can be like this tho, its werid why Wenger chose him as captain as toure has being excellent since he has being there so has Silva ? Maybe wenger thought it would calm him down or maybe the young kids needed a kick up the arse that he will hand out

Walter Bishop
I think when we're done with the Middle East we should concentrate our efforts on France!

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Post of the day imo.

An eye for an eye and all that !!! us and our American cousins lost many a life fighting battles for these cowards!!!

how are arsenal a joke BTW ? almost everything they do is blowed over the top, The so called brawel at united a few years ago was a joke, a bit of pushing at the most and it was like they have killed someone.Is anyone telling me that d. shields assulat on gordon was worse than what happened at united that day. A proper fight was under the GG days when i think it was every player on the pitch ot involved ! And when have man u behaved themselves ? is this the same team that used to chase refs around the pitch and scream in thier faces (keano etc).

I don't think it is just arsenal that get this treatment tho, i think it is in english football in general too blow things over the top. In terms of bad losers than the best teams are as they hate to lose !

Its funny how so many people on this JKB have being slating the hearts team for not showing any passion but gallas should be hang out to cry because he went AWOL ! oh and the point that he did it in front of the family section is daft ! Like he went on purpose over there to scare them !

On orignal point about Leckie ---- TOTAL TUBE ! THE MAN IS PAID TO COMMENT ON SCOTTISH FOOTBALL BUT FAILS TO COMMENT ON BENT REFS AND CHEATING OF PLAYERS !

You're an Arsenal fan, aren't you?

First off, the treatment of Van Nistelrooy after the penalty WAS dispicable. These people were meant to be professional footballers. Absolutely ridiculous. And to talk about divers, did you never watch Robert Pires?

Also, to claim Roy Keane chasing down Andy D'Urso is worse than the Arsenal team surrounding Mark Halsey v Fulham a couple of years ago, forcing him to change his decision is equally as ridiculous. And thats not the only example I can name.

The point about Gallas is he is meant to be your captain. Running off and going AWOL is not what a captain does in times of crisis. If I supported Arsenal, I'd be pretty p*ssed off at his behaviour. Although not despicable, it was petulant.

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Post of the day imo.

An eye for an eye and all that !!! us and our American cousins lost many a life fighting battles for these cowards!!!

Yes yes it would be..

..because the OP is getting slated on his own thread so takes any little shred of support he can get.

It wasn't even funny. :confused:

Anything else? Want my tax return form?:eek:

Yes thanks - that would be nice.

Would you like a Casanis?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Gallas is one of the biggest f@nnys in football.

I was cringing for him while watching the game, captain my arse.

Remember he threatened to score an own goal if Chelsea didn't sell him?

Total prat.

Gallas is one of the biggest f@nnys in football.

I was cringing for him while watching the game, captain my arse.

Remember he threatened to score an own goal if Chelsea didn't sell him?

Total prat.

Walter Bishop
Yes yes it would be..

..because the OP is getting slated on his own thread so takes any little shred of support he can get.

:blah::blah::blah:

You're an Arsenal fan, aren't you?

First off, the treatment of Van Nistelrooy after the penalty WAS dispicable. These people were meant to be professional footballers. Absolutely ridiculous. And to talk about divers, did you never watch Robert Pires?

Also, to claim Roy Keane chasing down Andy D'Urso is worse than the Arsenal team surrounding Mark Halsey v Fulham a couple of years ago, forcing him to change his decision is equally as ridiculous. And thats not the only example I can name.

The point about Gallas is he is meant to be your captain. Running off and going AWOL is not what a captain does in times of crisis. If I supported Arsenal, I'd be pretty p*ssed off at his behaviour. Although not despicable, it was petulant.

Again mate, tinted glasses ! The fulham thing was the right decision in the end ! I was not saying that Man u are any worse or better than Arsenal in terms of this type of behaviour. I was making the point that little, pathiec schoolboy types of things get blowed up down south. Agian we could go for ages arguing about who did what and when but i have TBH and say that i never understood what the fuss was with the Ruud thing, it happenes almost every week here and down south. The only difference was that it happened after the final whistle went ! Again i'm guilty of being bias towards arsenal, but if i'm right this thread was orginaly to say what a good job Leckie does and i think he is a **** !

Again mate, tinted glasses ! The fulham thing was the right decision in the end ! I was not saying that Man u are any worse or better than Arsenal in terms of this type of behaviour. I was making the point that little, pathiec schoolboy types of things get blowed up down south. Agian we could go for ages arguing about who did what and when but i have TBH and say that i never understood what the fuss was with the Ruud thing, it happenes almost every week here and down south. The only difference was that it happened after the final whistle went ! Again i'm guilty of being bias towards arsenal, but if i'm right this thread was orginaly to say what a good job Leckie does and i think he is a **** !

Could you maybe jog my memory and remind me of some instance when something similar has happened? Shouldn't be hard if it happens every week. By my reckoning you should have well over 250 to choose from.

Yes yes it would be..

Anal little man...or women as the case may be.

Running towards and then puting your foot through and advertising board in front of a family section!!! Why? Because he`s a tw@t.

How does that make him a t***

It shows his passion as a captain,and say a Hearts player did that for us you wouldnt be saying hes a t*** would you.

And he never put his foot through it, he left a mark.

Could you maybe jog my memory and remind me of some instance when something similar has happened? Shouldn't be hard if it happens every week. By my reckoning you should have well over 250 to choose from.

sorry you have never seen a group of players round onto a certain player !

What about DIAMOND ETC TOWARDS MIKO WHEN WE SHOULD HAVE GOT A PEN !

Again don't know which football games you watch if you've never seen football hangbags !

Again don't know which football games you watch if you've never seen football hangbags !

No comparison whatsoever! I see hanbags at dawn every week on the park but that went way beyond it.

How does that make him a t***

It shows his passion as a captain,and say a Hearts player did that for us you wouldnt be saying hes a t*** would you.

And he never put his foot through it, he left a mark.

Yeh, excellent example for a captain to be setting to what is a very young team. I'm sure Clichy felt really good after seeing his captains tantrum after giving away the pen.

Thought personal insults were against the rules of the board?

They are but the rules are not applied consistently or evenly to all members. Accept it and move on mate as slagging the mods for it will likely get you suspended for personal insults. :confused:

Guest S.U.S.S.
How do you work that out? I have a problem with arrogance and ignorance. No problem with Arsenal or French, one of my favourite players just now is in fact Adebayor who last time i checked was an Arsenal layer.

Eh, ur number of negative posts re Arsenal and the names you have called the French.

Did they touch Miko? Jump on him? No.

Even if they did, would you be happy about it?

Walter Bishop
Eh, ur number of negative posts re Arsenal and the names you have called the French.

Negative in your opinion because A- you dont agree and B - You are clearly a very confused young lady as you cant make your mind up if you are a Frenchman (gunner) or a Jambo!!

Did they touch Miko? Jump on him? No.

Even if they did, would you be happy about it?

I don't want to go down this road again mate, can't be arsed. As i've say already i think it was blowed up by the media, how can you say they jumped on him? They jumped up and down and he is walking past so there is mininal contact ! would you agree it was no way near as bad as the original brawl between them, think 91-92? Again mate i've stated that i am bias towards arsenal so that is my point of view. The thing with Miko was just a example, and yes, they did touch him, Jackie pushed him while diamond screamed his face off (in myeyes much worsed than any thing a arsenal player did at united, look at diamonds face compared to Keown !)

Again this was years ago, so just let it go !

oh sorry, forgot to answer your question - No i would not be happy if it happened to one of our players but i would move on after 4 years !

I don't want to go down this road again mate, can't be arsed. As i've say already i think it was blowed up by the media, how can you say they jumped on him? They jumped up and down and he is walking past so there is mininal contact ! would you agree it was no way near as bad as the original brawl between them, think 91-92? Again mate i've stated that i am bias towards arsenal so that is my point of view. The thing with Miko was just a example, and yes, they did touch him, Jackie pushed him while diamond screamed his face off (in myeyes much worsed than any thing a arsenal player did at united, look at diamonds face compared to Keown !)

Again this was years ago, so just let it go !

oh sorry, forgot to answer your question - No i would not be happy if it happened to one of our players but i would move on after 4 years !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xksPHkYa5iY

Minimal contact? :laugh:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Negative in your opinion because A- you dont agree and B - You are clearly a very confused young lady as you cant make your mind up if you are a Frenchman (gunner) or a Jambo!!

Wow, 'A' material, calling me a lady, wow, can't compete with that.

I'll be there Wed mate, enjoy the game on TV.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Call me picky, but I would much rather Leckie highlighted the bad behaviour of players in OUR league before he pontificates about other leagues. The actions of a certain Celtic midfielder from the far east certainly seemed to fly under his radar this weekend.

I used to respect Leckie but he is becoming very good at putting his fingers in his ears and shouting so he doesnt have to write about things that directly concerning his readers

Media seem to take every opportunity to put the boot into Arsenal - the same way the Scottish media like to get into a certain Scottish club.

Cheers for that, i love watching the donkey miss !

I almost forgot the shotgun that the arsenal players used to shot him after the game !FFS - let it go ! Again you said they jumped on him !:scared:

I remember you were having a go at wenger, at least he speaks to the BBC !:hae36: What a tool alex is !

Guest S.U.S.S.

I almost forgot the shotgun that the arsenal players used to shot him after the game !FFS - let it go ! Again you said they jumped on him !:scared:

I remember you were having a go at wenger, at least he speaks to the BBC !:hae36: What a tool alex is !

Do like that video.

Warning Ruud Diving t-shirts were nice too.

Walter Bishop
Wow, 'A' material, calling me a lady, wow, can't compete with that.

I'll be there Wed mate, enjoy the game on TV.

Who`s the arse got on wednesday?? Whoever it is i certainly wont be watching i`ll be in my usual place in the Wheatfield stand. (Thats where Hearts play)

Emotional Frenchman in "vile" act shock.

Get a grip.

I think your emotional Frenchman (Gallas) was actually upset and outraged at one of his countrymen (Clichy) for giving the penalty away in the last minute! As a captain, if he wanted to have a go at the boy, the dressing room was the right place to do so. To stage a public protest about it was out of order and not exactly brilliant leadership, was it?

I think the pressure is getting to the Arsenal collective a la Keegan when he was at The Toon the first time around as manager.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Who`s the arse got on wednesday?? Whoever it is i certainly wont be watching i`ll be in my usual place in the Wheatfield stand. (Thats where Hearts play)

Usual place? I'll have a mince pie and bovril then.

If by some strange quirk of fate you mean your going to watch the match i hope to god you don't sit in section G, mind you, im sure id have heard your moronic prattles by now if you did.

Enjoy your night abusing any French nationals you encounter.

Walter Bishop
Usual place? I'll have a mince pie and bovril then.

If by some strange quirk of fate you mean your going to watch the match i hope to god you don't sit in section G, mind you, im sure id have heard your moronic prattles by now if you did.

Enjoy your night abusing any French nationals you encounter.

Accusing someone of being racist is a very strong accusation and as far as im aware is worthy of a ban.

I dont sit in G, but i do sit in F. Quirk of fate explain that one?

You'll enjoy this then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDe54Gr_32k

Guest S.U.S.S.
Accusing someone of being racist is a very strong accusation and as far as im aware is worthy of a ban.

I dont sit in G, but i do sit in F. Quirk of fate explain that one?

If you feel i have called you a racist report me, i think you have made racist statements regarding the French, but as to whether that makes you a racist thats not for me to say.

Im sure being a racist is also worthy of a ban.

I can see we will not be agreeing on this thread so suggest we leave the tit for tat here.

Cheers

Anal little man...or women as the case may be.

Thank you so much.

Charming (and against the rules of the board).

A.L.M.

Cant see past Man Utd for the title, their players know how to behave, Alex Ferguson has seen to that.

Is this the same Manchester Utd who after a ref gave a pen against them a few years back the whole team chased the ref and Keane started shouting in his face ? The same Manchester Utd whose manager decided not to give any press interviews after the derby defeat because he had a plane to catch and go to South Africa for marketing purposes despite being the closest game to the anniversary of the Munich Air Disaster ?

Is this the same Alex ferguson who questioned the ability of the referee because he booked 7 of his players in 1 game ?

Alex Ferguson tells his players to pressure referees so they make more decisions in their favour ? Remember Willie Miller's behaviour in the 1986 Scottish Cup Final during the incident that lead to Walter Kidd being sent off ?

Is this the same Manchester Utd who after a ref gave a pen against them a few years back the whole team chased the ref and Keane started shouting in his face ? The same Manchester Utd whose manager decided not to give any press interviews after the derby defeat because he had a plane to catch and go to South Africa for marketing purposes despite being the closest game to the anniversary of the Munich Air Disaster ?

Is this the same Alex ferguson who questioned the ability of the referee because he booked 7 of his players in 1 game ?

Alex Ferguson tells his players to pressure referees so they make more decisions in their favour ? Remember Willie Miller's behaviour in the 1986 Scottish Cup Final during the incident that lead to Walter Kidd being sent off ?

You're a Man. Utd. fan aren't you?

Come on, admit it.

Yeh, excellent example for a captain to be setting to what is a very young team. I'm sure Clichy felt really good after seeing his captains tantrum after giving away the pen.

Doesnt matter how young you are and Clichy has had years of experience to know he made a mistake.

Gallas is the only player in the current Arsenal squad who started V City who has wona title and he doesnt want this Arsenal team to **** it up.

Gallas has passion and it hardly showed a mark of disrespect, he was upset they threw away the points.

Big deal,a nd if it was United, Chelsea etc the same attention would not be on them unlinke Arsenal.

Archived