Well done Bill Leckie ..(nhc)

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Great article about in the hun today about Gallas and his despicable behaviour and also gets a dig at ersehole Wenger!!!

Pity he didnt speak so openly about the ugly sisters!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal's behaviour in general is below the belt but also did you see the Chelsea players reaction to the final whistle on Sunday.

They both cant handle defeat and their players behave like spoilt brats. Cant see past Man Utd for the title, their players know how to behave, Alex Ferguson has seen to that.

Arsenal and Chelsea = pondlife.

Great article about in the hun today about Gallas and his despicable behaviour and also gets a dig at ersehole Wenger!!!

They're French. :)

I like the French. :)

What did Gallas do that was despicable?

Despicable means deserving to be despised or so worthless or obnoxious as to rouse moral indignation.

I certainly never saw do anything that would fit that description.

Despicable means deserving to be despised or so worthless or obnoxious as to rouse moral indignation.

I like you! :)

Walter Bishop

Running towards and then puting your foot through and advertising board in front of a family section!!! Why? Because he`s a tw@t.

Running towards and then puting your foot through and advertising board in front of a family section!!! Why? Because he`s a tw@t.

No.

No he's not.

Prove he's a tw@t please - go on.

Are you honestly saying that kicking an advertising board is deserving of moral indignation?

On a day when the guy sees a friend have his foot fragmented from his body after 2 minutes of the game. On the same day as his team are denied an outrageous penalty decision when Adebayor was practically rugby tackeld in the box only for Birmingham to be awarded an injury time penalty where the Arsenal defender clearly won the ball.

I don't support any English team but that was a horrible, horrible day all round for Arsenal. Their captain's reaction was maybe a bit odd, but give the guy a break FFS. Would you prefer everyone to be robots, totally devoid of emotion?

Cant see past Man Utd for the title, their players know how to behave, Alex Ferguson has seen to that.

Arsenal and Chelsea = pondlife.

Since when were Man Utd a moral compass? Have you seen the way Rooney behaves? He's the biggest spoilt ***** in the game. Absolute ****bag, barely says a sentence without cursing. (much like this sentence!)

Gallas' behaviour in the past couple games has been a bit ropey but a sly wee kick at Nani and booting an advertising board are hardly crimes of the season.

Are you honestly saying that kicking an advertising board is deserving of moral indignation?

On a day when the guy sees a friend have his foot fragmented from his body after 2 minutes of the game. On the same day as his team are denied an outrageous penalty decision when Adebayor was practically rugby tackeld in the box only for Birmingham to be awarded an injury time penalty where the Arsenal defender clearly won the ball.

I don't support any English team but that was a horrible, horrible day all round for Arsenal. Their captain's reaction was maybe a bit odd, but give the guy a break FFS. Would you prefer everyone to be robots, totally devoid of emotion?

Totally agree!! The guy was obviously very emotional on Saturday and most people could understand why!

Walter Bishop

I have to ask, Have you actually seen the footage of Gallas? Going by your attempts to defend him you obviously havent. No excuses whatsoever imo and the Eduardo incident clearly didnt stop them going a goal in front or would you only expect the injury to have an effect on negatives in the match??

To be fair though you could blame Wenger, he hardly sets the best example.

I have to ask, Have you actually seen the footage of Gallas? Going by your attempts to defend him you obviously havent. No excuses whatsoever imo and the Eduardo incident clearly didnt stop them going a goal in front or would you only expect the injury to have an effect on negatives in the match??

To be fair though you could blame Wenger, he hardly sets the best example.

Yes I have seen the incident. Twice actually.

I have a question for you now, when you started this thread, did you know what despicable meant?

You still have not been able to back up your comments with anything like a rational explanation. What is it about kicking an advertising board and breaking down in tears that is deserving in moral indignation?

Walter Bishop
Yes I have seen the incident. Twice actually.

I have a question for you now, when you started this thread, did you know what despicable meant?

You still have not been able to back up your comments with anything like a rational explanation. What is it about kicking an advertising board and breaking down in tears that is deserving in moral indignation?

Despicable - Deserving of contempt or scorn: VILE

stop trying to defend the undefendable.

When Leckie steams into the OF cheats I'll have some respect for him. Until then he's just a loudmouth writing for a pretend "newspaper" He picks his targets carefully. Chances of Wenger reading the Sun (esp. Scottish edition) must be about the same as Greta winning the SPL.

Oh dear. :sad:

It's your opinion that is undefendable Jamie.

What did he do that was vile? Why is kicking an advertising board and being overcome by emotion a "vile" or "undefendable" act? If you're going to come out with absurdities, can you at least try and back them up with some sort rationale? At the moment, you just look irrational and like an embittered supporter of some other team who has a dislike for Arsenal, their manager and their captain. Is that not the case?

Emotional Frenchman in "vile" act shock.

Get a grip.

The Old Tolbooth

I dont think it's good journalism at all, Bill Leckie has no right commenting on English football when he cant even tackle the basic issues of Scottish football, or rather WONT tackle the basic issues of Scottish football because he would upset old firm fans.

I would be praising him if he had actually came out and wrote something along the lines of Celtics team being full of diving cheats and it's not just Hearts that should be scrutinised, and while he was at it actually point the finger at Rangers players who get away with exactly the same thing week in week out.

loveofthegame

Stop you're embarrassing yourself, you have clearly been outargued by Cosanotra, whom i fully agree with.

"Defend the undefendable" hahahahaha. You'd think this thread was about Hitler with that line, not Gallas

Never defend anything re lonely hearts fat boy leckie, too much history.

That's vile and undefendable. ;)

Get a grip FFS Gallas was ****ed off they had just lost a late goal and he went a bit over the top. Who really cares ? Your anti french pish does my head in. :scared:

Get a grip FFS Gallas was ****ed off they had just lost a late goal and he went a bit over the top. Who really cares ? Your anti french pish does my head in. :scared:

Yeah, agreed.

That's really all it is in my opinion.

If you don't wear tartan, CU Jimmy hats, timberland boots and sing about feckin deers you get slated on here when it comes to international football and "foreign" players.

Guest S.U.S.S.

The OP has a problem with Arsenal, and it would seem the French. A quick look at his posting history shows this.

IMO looking for an argument.

Walter Bishop
Stop you're embarrassing yourself, you have clearly been outargued by Cosanotra, whom i fully agree with.

"Defend the undefendable" hahahahaha. You'd think this thread was about Hitler with that line, not Gallas

Because YOU agree with someone who disagrees with MY opinon I am embarrasing myself???? Is Lunchtime at school not finished yet?

Because YOU agree with someone who disagrees with MY opinon I am embarrasing myself???? Is Lunchtime at school not finished yet?

Why do you dislike Gallas and Wenger so much Jamie?

Walter Bishop
The OP has a problem with Arsenal, and it would seem the French. A quick look at his posting history shows this.

IMO looking for an argument.

How do you work that out? I have a problem with arrogance and ignorance. No problem with Arsenal or French, one of my favourite players just now is in fact Adebayor who last time i checked was an Arsenal layer.

Walter Bishop

To be honest i have never liked Gallas from his Chelsea days, think he is very arrogant and very over-rated. Wenger i dont mind the guy is clearly a very good manager, i think his comments at times are a disgrace - most recent the Nani incident and then on saturday what he said about Martin Taylor.

To be honest i have never liked Gallas from his Chelsea days, think he is very arrogant and very over-rated. Wenger i dont mind the guy is clearly a very good manager, i think his comments at times are a disgrace - most recent the Nani incident and then on saturday what he said about Martin Taylor.

So it's Chelsea's turn now?

World cup finalist = over-rated? :eek:

OK then.

Vive la France

Do you never say things that you later wish you hadn't?

The guy is under immense pressure and has retracted his statement re Taylor. Football is a passionate game played by passionate people. Wenger has already admitted that he was wrong, that's where the unfortunate issue should end IMO.

Walter Bishop
So it's Chelsea's turn now?

World cup finalist = over-rated? :eek:

OK then.

Vive la France

Come on Boumsong was a world cup finalist ffs!! ;)

gorgie rd eh11
When Leckie steams into the OF cheats I'll have some respect for him. Until then he's just a loudmouth writing for a pretend "newspaper" He picks his targets carefully. Chances of Wenger reading the Sun (esp. Scottish edition) must be about the same as Greta winning the SPL.

:Agree:

Come on Boumsong was a world cup finalist ffs!! ;)

France: Barthez, Sagnol, Thuram, Gallas, Abidal, Ribery (Trezeguet 100), Vieira (Diarra 56), Makelele, Zidane, Malouda, Henry (Wiltord 107).

Boumsong? :hae36:

Had it been an in-firm player acting in the same manner this place would be in meltdown.

What's with all the French apologists?

Gallas is an arrogant pwick! It's no surprise he's become worse since his move to North London. The Gooners have had these sort of incidents time after time since Ersehole Whinger's been in charge. Everytime without fail when things don't go their way it's toys out the pram!

Saturday was just another spat in a long line!

The Arsenal players actions tell you everything you need to know about their manager.

Had it been an in-firm player acting in the same manner this place would be in meltdown.

What's with all the French apologists?

Gallas is an arrogant pwick! It's no surprise he's become worse since his move to North London. The Gooners have had these sort of incidents time after time since Ersehole Whinger's been in charge. Everytime without fail when things don't go their way it's toys out the pram!

Saturday was just another spat in a long line!

The Arsenal players actions tell you everything you need to know about their manager.

:eek:

So you didn't like Stephane Adam or Gilles Rousset then?

The Real Maroonblood

So your thread is pretty pointless because he is spineless as it is an easy option to slag clubs outside the bigot brothers.

:eek:

So you didn't like Stephane Adam or Gilles Rousset then?

Of course I did. Try and stay on topic!

We're talking about Whinger and Gallas are we not?

The Real Maroonblood

He probably has suffered with a burst french letter.

:)

Of course I did. Try and stay on topic!

We're talking about Whinger and Gallas are we not?

But you changed the topic by saying "French aplogists".

Please try to keep up with your own posts as a bare minimum.

But you changed the topic by saying "French aplogists".

Please try to keep up with your own posts as a bare minimum.

Read the thread again mate. The French thing was brought up long before I got involved.

Keep up son.

Read the thread again mate. The French thing was brought up long before I got involved.

Keep up son.

But you said "try and stay on topic" to me despite not remaining on topic yourself and me posting on the same topic (French people) as you.

Are you as confused as you sound?

Arsenal act like tw@ts. Just look back to the pizza war, the Van Nistelrooy incident, they have no class.

As for the French, they usually take the huff and block the channel tunnel crossings.

But you said "try and stay on topic" to me despite not remaining on topic yourself and me posting on the same topic (French people) as you.

Are you as confused as you sound?

Nope, you must just be a bit thick. It's no crime and you shouldn't worry too much.

Nope, you must just be a bit thick. It's no crime and you shouldn't worry too much.

haha!!

That's it, you've made a bit of a fool of yourself so you call me thick.

Well done. Keep up the good work!!

:thumb:

haha!!

That's it, you've made a bit of a fool of yourself so you call me thick.

Well done. Keep up the good work!!

:thumb:

Cheers!

how are arsenal a joke BTW ? almost everything they do is blowed over the top, The so called brawel at united a few years ago was a joke, a bit of pushing at the most and it was like they have killed someone.Is anyone telling me that d. shields assulat on gordon was worse than what happened at united that day. A proper fight was under the GG days when i think it was every player on the pitch ot involved ! And when have man u behaved themselves ? is this the same team that used to chase refs around the pitch and scream in thier faces (keano etc).

I don't think it is just arsenal that get this treatment tho, i think it is in english football in general too blow things over the top. In terms of bad losers than the best teams are as they hate to lose !

Its funny how so many people on this JKB have being slating the hearts team for not showing any passion but gallas should be hang out to cry because he went AWOL ! oh and the point that he did it in front of the family section is daft ! Like he went on purpose over there to scare them !

On orignal point about Leckie ---- TOTAL TUBE ! THE MAN IS PAID TO COMMENT ON SCOTTISH FOOTBALL BUT FAILS TO COMMENT ON BENT REFS AND CHEATING OF PLAYERS !

Archived