The Wii Thread

Ivan Drago

• 3 weeks later...

looking forward to the force unleashed, hope it doesnt turn out to just be a mindless hack n slash though.

Really looking forward to this: http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/rpg/talesofsymphonia2/video_player.html?id=cCQ7wzD45bwLuTDd

theres a real lack of RPGs on the Wii just now, and the original was brilliant. You can now capture and recruit monsters, pokemon style, which should add some real depth to it. I'm actually looking forward to this more than FF13 as i think the FF series is losing the plot big time.

looking forward to the force unleashed, hope it doesnt turn out to just be a mindless hack n slash though.

Really looking forward to this: http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/rpg/talesofsymphonia2/video_player.html?id=cCQ7wzD45bwLuTDd

theres a real lack of RPGs on the Wii just now, and the original was brilliant. You can now capture and recruit monsters, pokemon style, which should add some real depth to it. I'm actually looking forward to this more than FF13 as i think the FF series is losing the plot big time.

You want to get Okami

Watch the video review at IGN it gets 9/10 most reviews say its better than Zelda

You want to get Okami

Watch the video review at IGN it gets 9/10 most reviews say its better than Zelda

dont give me any ideas lol, still need to get No More Heroes, Metroid, Zack and Wiki....

but yeah Okami mite be getting added to the list, have u played it brashy? I hope Capcom keep up their high standards, thats them now released Zack n Wiki, Okami, and Umbrella Chronicles on Wii, as well as remakes of Resi 4 and 0.

apparently Resi 4 and Umbrella Chronicles sold surprisingly well, so theres a bit of hope in me that the wii will some version of Resi 5 (obv a much less powerful version), or even an exclusive Resi game (not just a UC style spin off). After all, Resi 4 was supposed to be a gamescube exclusive to begin with...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
rossi_1983

Just ordered No More Heroes of Ebay. Brand new and sealed, and got it for only 15 quid :P

Thought I was gonna get an even better deal though, as I found one spelt No More Heros, that was available for 99p about 90 mins before it closed! It wasn't brand new, but I for that price I didn't care. Some others found it though, and after a bidding war it is now costing more than the brand new one I got when P&P is considered

Archived