Whats everyone having for Tea??

GreigB1989

Four In One Cheeseburger Meal Deal with onion rings to put on the burger aswell :10900: Got a long train trip to Aberdeen the night so gonna need a good fill!!

Dunno what i should have for tea?

so whats everyone else having?? might give me an idea.....

A half baguette filled with cocktail sausages, both from the newly opened and highly convenient Marks and Spencer's in Witney. :2thumbsup:

I was going to have Chicken Balmoral. But I'm getting curry instead. :2thumbsup:

Chicken Balmoral, chicken breast slice through the middle, stuff with haggis(you can get a small tin, which is a good size for two) wrap in bacon cover in loose tinfoil. Cook for 20mins at 200?, uncover the foil and cook for a further 10.

It goes nice with a whiskey sauce. I'm sure you can find on the internet what goes in that. :2thumbsup:

I was going to have Chicken Balmoral. But I'm getting curry instead. :2thumbsup:

Chicken Balmoral, chicken breast slice through the middle, stuff with haggis(you can get a small tin, which is a good size for two) wrap in bacon cover in loose tinfoil. Cook for 20mins at 200?, uncover the foil and cook for a further 10.

It goes nice with a whiskey sauce. I'm sure you can find on the internet what goes in that. :2thumbsup:

i like a bit chicken balmoral but ive never had it with bacon round it...will need to sample that at one point

Dunno what i should have for tea?

so whats everyone else having?? might give me an idea.....

I had tea around 3pm. For dinner this evening I'm udon noodles with organic chicken.

this_is_my_story

It goes nice with a whisky sauce. I'm sure you can find on the internet what goes in that. :2thumbsup:

A top drawer scran, it really is the food of Kings.

Spaghetti carbonara for me tonight. :2thumbsup:

i like a bit chicken balmoral but ive never had it with bacon round it...will need to sample that at one point

I like bacon, i like chicken balmoral... Seemed obvious to me. :stuart:

If you like salty taste, go for smoked bacon, it must be fatty too. Remember to cut the breast through the middle then, salt and pepper it and cover it in a little oil(i like to use rapeseed) Keeps the flavour of the haggis inside the chicken and lets the bacon fat soak into the chicken.

It's ****ing wonderful imo. :2thumbsup:

jamboinheaven
I like bacon, i like chicken balmoral... Seemed obvious to me. :stuart:

If you like salty taste, go for smoked bacon, it must be fatty too. Remember to cut the breast through the middle then, salt and pepper it and cover it in a little oil(i like to use rapeseed) Keeps the flavour of the haggis inside the chicken and lets the bacon fat soak into the chicken.

It's ****ing wonderful imo. :2thumbsup:

maybe we should wrap bacon round our christmas turkies that would work the same

maybe we should wrap bacon round our christmas turkies that would work the same

You do that allready. :stuart:

Johanes de Silentio

Skipped the starter,

KP Spicey Chilli flavour peanuts for the main course,

Frys Turkish Delight for pudding.

Supper last night was Celtic on toast! :2thumbsup:

Curry from Shapla in Fester Road

I had a curry from Shapla last night and it was very disappointing as normally excellent take away. Seems they have changed the chicken they use as wasn't good at all.

Its no tea here, its an early dinner. Tonight perogies, with sour cream, a couple of eggs, and fried onions.:2thumbsup:

chester copperpot

A chicken tikka kebab. Very healthy and very tasty.

Having Cheerios for supper, had them for the last 3 weeks. Lovely.

chinese at my mums for tea:smiley2:

shared amongst us:

Lemon Chicken

chicken chow mein

shredded beef in chill sauce

was yum yum:smiley2:

You want peppercorn sauce with it mate and to ditch the bacon, immense. Get the sauce in a packet.

Archived