Janos Balogh

jambo19

if he could play like that and like Zagreb at Tynie every game thyen we could sell him for us much aS Gordon. Superb tonight.

blondejamtart

I hold my hands up - never been much of a fan of the Balogh, to be honest, but credit where it's due, he had a great game tonight!

Still think Kello's a better keeper overall though...

john brownlee

superb

He got everything and that includes cross balls except the one when the medicine ball crashed into him but he recovered well.

Captain Canada

I thought he did okay but his kicking was poor at times and his flap at that cross was a real heart-in-the-mouth moment.

He made a few good saves but was well protected by his defence. I'm not being negative just for the sake of it, I thought he was alright, wouldn't say superb though, despite his clean sheet.

Goncalves has to take most of the credit for them not scoring - the guy is immense.

He made saves that you would expect any keeper to make, nothing spectacular imo, flaps at almost every cross, I'm sorry but he done nothing tonight to fill me with confidence.

As someone else has said, he's done the things that you'd expect any goalkeeper to do. However, he wasn't doing these things before so he should take credit for the improvements, especially given his confidence was clearly shot.

We heard him shouting at the defence for the first time ever on Saturday and both then and tonight he's caught more crossed-balls than I think he's caught in his entire Hearts career.

Well done to Janos and Arturas the goalie coach.

Had some good blocks, stands up well when the striker is close to him. Horror show from crosses though, goes to punch and literally misses the ball all too often. Nit sure what to think about the keeper situation, personally I'd go for Kello. Think MacDonald really needs to get out on loan now though as he is very clearly No3 after being droppoed out the 16 tonight.

if he could play like that and like Zagreb at Tynie every game thyen we could sell him for us much aS Gordon. Superb tonight.
i argee superb tonight:10900:

Archived