Forth Road bridge

gadgey55

Someone aqbout to loup? The traffic heading towards the capital is shagged all the way up the A90. Polis all over the place.

Someone aqbout to loup? The traffic heading towards the capital is shagged all the way up the A90. Polis all over the place.

Just spoke to John on the phone, he thought it was an accident, he's not long left to go to the footie and is having to go via Kincardine

Just spoke to John on the phone, he thought it was an accident, he's not long left to go to the footie and is having to go via Kincardine

Bridge seems clear know traffic coming over it.

I am absolutely raging!

The excuse for a company i work for closed our Edinburgh office and tell us were working in Grimrothes or not at all. So my normal 1.5 hour journey to Dunbar (which i absolutlely detest) is now going to be god knows how long.

I leave at 4pm, any bets on if i'll see the game?

Bridge seems clear know traffic coming over it.

Was between 2 and half 2 he left and it was closed going over to Edinburgh:smiley2:

I am absolutely raging!

The excuse for a company i work for closed our Edinburgh office and tell us were working in Grimrothes or not at all. So my normal 1.5 hour journey to Dunbar (which i absolutlely detest) is now going to be god knows how long.

I leave at 4pm, any bets on if i'll see the game?

I'd hope they'd have it cleared up by then, keep an on on their website, although i don't see anything saying the brisge is closed the now

http://www.feta.gov.uk/

Just in and it took me an hour and a half from Rosyth (about half of which to get up the slip road). Thought it was a lorry on fire or something as 4 fire engines went by but god knows where they were headed as by the time I got half way over the bridge there was 2 police vehicles and 1 unmarked car which I assume were for the negotiators as on the left hand side there was a bloke clearly hanging off the 'wrong' side of the railings being spoken to.

The left hand lane was shut and what appeared to be an empty car was parked (presumably the jumpers). Anyway once the traffic got past that one lane it was all clear. God knows how far backed up it must have been toward Dunfermline etc.

What were the fire engines all about ?!

A90 Fife

One lane closed, long delays of one hour and stop-start traffic on Forth Road Bridge southbound due to police incident at B981, congestion on M90 to J3, Halbeath, in North Queensferry

Grimrothes, feel sorry for ya mate. Might be best to leave the car and get the train.

A90 Fife

One lane closed, long delays of one hour and stop-start traffic on Forth Road Bridge southbound due to police incident at B981, congestion on M90 to J3, Halbeath, in North Queensferry

Grimrothes, feel sorry for ya mate. Might be best to leave the car and get the train.

Right i see now couldnt see that far up the bridge from my house in s queensferry thought the bridge was running alright when i seen the cars moving down this side

Hope the guy makes the right decision. Although others may be a bit peeved that they missed the game.

Archived