Perfect day

david mcgee

Saturday morning- long lie- breakfast in bed- sun shinning- birds singing

Hearts v Hibs- meet the mates for pre match refreshments-good banter-quality barmaids

Tynecastle- atmosphere-antagonism-dodgy pies,last minute winner, more antagonism

Suitable hostilery- plenty bevvy-loud singing-highlights on telly-more bevvy

Indian restaurant-King prawn shajani boiled rice accompanied by three pints of cobra, coffee and mints

Back to boozer-Deuchers by the bucket load- voddy and coke when near to busting.

Slash down your legs to keep warm- via kebab shop for mixed Kebab with extra chilli sauce.

Flag down taxi- no bother

Wife waiting for you- stockings and suspenders-panting for your irresistable chat- and sexual prowese

Sweet dreams- great nights sleep-fantastic memories.

Well thats my perfect day and i have experienced it all- right up to the point that i crawl out of the taxi.

What would make your perfect day?

this_is_my_story
Saturday morning- long lie- breakfast in bed- sun shinning- birds singing

Hearts v Hibs- meet the mates for pre match refreshments-good banter-quality barmaids

Tynecastle- atmosphere-antagonism-dodgy pies,last minute winner, more antagonism

Suitable hostilery- plenty bevvy-loud singing-highlights on telly-more bevvy

Indian restaurant-King prawn shajani boiled rice accompanied by three pints of cobra, coffee and mints

Back to boozer-Deuchers by the bucket load- voddy and coke when near to busting.

Slash down your legs to keep warm- via kebab shop for mixed Kebab with extra chilli sauce.

Flag down taxi- no bother

Wife waiting for you- stockings and suspenders-panting for your irresistable chat- and sexual prowese

Sweet dreams- great nights sleep-fantastic memories.

Well thats my perfect day and i have experienced it all- right up to the point that i crawl out of the taxi.

What would make your perfect day?

:laugh:

You might have a bit of trouble getting the taxi whilst suffering from Stanton syndrome though!

:laugh:

You might have a bit of trouble getting the taxi whilst suffering from Stanton syndrome though!

Unless it was Stanton's taxi, where he would welcome you with smelly kecks.

Archived