Brodie - Lots of Chances!!!!!!

Rod01

Lawrence must have a word with himself. He says to Csaba and Obua that we created lots of chances and they are just not going in...

Well I'm afraid I did not see too many chances there today, our play was extremely impotent and anything that came our way or we created was at best a half chance and nothing more. Is this the new myth??

Rod.

Lawrence must have a word with himself. He says to Csaba and Obua that we created lots of chances and they are just not going in...

Well I'm afraid I did not see too many chances there today, our play was extremely impotent and anything that came our way or we created was at best a half chance and nothing more. Is this the new myth??

Rod.

Dont remember the falkirk keeper having a save from a hearts player!

Only 1 i can remember was the one from his own player!

The Mighty Thor
Csaba said the same of his own accord in the post match press conference.

Csaba thinks David Obua is a professional footballer.

Says it all.

Dont remember the falkirk keeper having a save from a hearts player!

Only 1 i can remember was the one from his own player!

I take it you left before the end otherwise you would have seen Olejnik make a great instinctive save from Witteveen.

Stats

Hearts____Falkirk

Shots on Target

5________2

Shots off Target

6________5

I take it you left before the end otherwise you would have seen Olejnik make a great instinctive save from Witteveen.

Stats

Hearts____Falkirk

Shots on Target

5________2

Shots off Target

6________5

If you are referring to the header, that came from a Falkirk player and was nearly an OG.

Of the alledged 5 shots on target do you remember any of them being testing for their keeper...nah.

Stats

Hearts____Falkirk

Shots on Target

5________2

Shots off Target

6________5

Ok then 1 save from a hearts player! Still not enough considering we were playing falkirk at home!!

If you are referring to the header, that came from a Falkirk player and was nearly an OG.

Of the alledged 5 shots on target do you remember any of them being testing for their keeper...nah.

No it was a turn and shot by Witteveen near the end.

To answer you're other question, nope but we had some really good chances but poor finishing from Obua, Driver and Suso cost us.

That's not to say Falkirk didn't have their chances too as they did.

No it was a turn and shot by Witteveen near the end.

To answer you're other question, nope but we had some really good chances but poor finishing from Obua, Driver and Suso cost us.

That's not to say Falkirk didn't have their chances too as they did.

Sorry bud, but I cannot remember any real chances that were there for the taking, but, my main point was that I am getting a bit concerned that Hearts, Lawrence, Csaba, the players etc.. are creating a myth that we are missing a Striker and that is our only problem.

I disagree with that and think it is an easy cop out for Csaba. No doubt a decent striker will score for us from some of the chances that are created but the service is so poor from midfield and out wide that I am not convinced.

Csaba has bemoaned the lack of a striker yet we are not creating enough "quality" opportunities as far as I can see.

Sorry bud, but I cannot remember any real chances that were there for the taking, but, my main point was that I am getting a bit concerned that Hearts, Lawrence, Csaba, the players etc.. are creating a myth that we are missing a Striker and that is our only problem.

I disagree with that and think it is an easy cop out for Csaba. No doubt a decent striker will score for us from some of the chances that are created but the service is so poor from midfield and out wide that I am not convinced.

Csaba has bemoaned the lack of a striker yet we are not creating enough "quality" opportunities as far as I can see.

I actually agree with that, I don't think a striker would make a massive difference at the mo as the chances aren't being created for the striker if that makes sense. For example I don't think Nade had a sniff of goal today.

That's not to say we aren't creating chances though for others who aren't taking them.

Would need to see the highlights but from my seat felt that Driver should have scored, Obua should have buried his header, likewise Suso in the second half and Witteveen was only denied a goal at the death by a great save from Olejnik.

Archived