What's going on down there???

captain wow!

On Friday night my girlfriend and myself took her dog a wee walk, we ended up going down McLeod Street before heading back. When we went down there, there were 2 couples (stood a fair distance apart from each other) hanging about. Not only this but there were numerous people sat waiting in cars with the engines running. In some of the cars there were 2 folk and in others there were just 1. Does anyone know what goes on down McLeod Street when darkness falls?

Dogging.

Lets not continue with this charade. We all know why you were down there. :stuart:

Sounds like a swinger party to me. :2thumbsup:

.......or maybe just parents picking their kids up from something on at the school ? :nah:

heathen rituals.

there's bound to be some evidence lying about just waiting to be found by some budding detective. charred animal remains, bits of singed wicker maybe.

.......or maybe just parents picking their kids up from something on at the school ? :nah:

That would also make sense, but when the schools (i presume in Edinburgh) have been/are off.

Rumbled.

It was the moderators secret meeting.

Damn

the road eventually leads to roseburn.... were you looking for anything or anyone in particular?

They were a bit late then. it was near enough midnight when we were there. i'm definately thinking dogging or swingers like.

Archived