UNFUNNIEST TV PROGRAMME

Sergio Garcia

jamboinglasgow
if its not your thing, fair enough, but as with most sketch shows mitchell and webb is hit and miss. some of their hits are great though.

I would agree with you, it is one of the best sketch shows at the moment. But it is hit and miss with some really funny ones.

I actually quite enjoy 2 and a half men, the first few times I watched it I absolutely hated it, but since getting into it I actually find it quite funny. :2thumbsup:

I also feel the need to defend scrubs, IMO it was a great show (pretty guff now) but the first three series were good. The janitor is one of my favourite characters in TV.

Frankie Boyle is IMO chronic, all he does is insults - Dundee is ****, ha ****ing ha, can't construct or tell an original joke.

I agree with the Kevin Bishop show, utter dross

Mock the Week. Over rated show with the vastly over rated Frankie Boyle.

British TV right now - Waking the Dead, The Inbetweeners, Peep Show, Match of the Day and QI.

Everything else is ****.

jamboinglasgow
British TV right now - Waking the Dead, The Inbetweeners, Peep Show, Match of the Day and QI.

Everything else is ****.

normally agree with everything you say but i cant stand that show. I just find it so cliched in the characters and situations. And its the kind of uncomfortable comedy I dont normally like.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Cant decide whether I detest The Mighty Boosh or Flight of the Concordes more. Smug self satisfied in joke rubbish.

one that was on recently-i think it was called "we are klaang" that was awful awful stuff.

"meet the magoons" was probably the worst ever!!!

We Are Klang, first show I thought of when I saw this thread. Total garbage.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

At last someone agrees with me about Frankie Boyle.

Snake Plissken

I can't be the only one surprised you didn't put an 'h' in his name.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Can`t take to posh(ish), public schoolboy types trying to do comedy....for example Mitchell and Webb and.....the Miller and Armstrong sheight.....

Arnstrong and Miller are pretty poor, apart from these guys....

hqdefault.jpg

Search for "Armstrong and Miller RAF" on Youtube, quality sketches!

None of the stuff mentioned so far even comes close to The Vicar of Dibley, Birds of a Feather, My Family, My Hero and Shane.

rudi must stay
None of the stuff mentioned so far even comes close to The Vicar of Dibley, Birds of a Feather, My Family, My Hero and Shane.

harsh. I thought if anything that was one of the funniest: well written episodes, great characters. I'm suprised to see it mentioned on this thread.

Top of the crap pile, that peice of 80,s sheeite "Bread", about a bunch of scally tossers. Not a single laugh in it.

:nah:

ah well. Everyone's got different tastes eh

spot on. but you did say you were surprised to see it mentioned, and most folk i know cant stand it.

but i'm glad you enjoy it. its never off UKGold, so you're well in.

rudi must stay
spot on. but you did say you were surprised to see it mentioned, and most folk i know cant stand it.

but i'm glad you enjoy it. its never off UKGold, so you're well in.

was just suprised because there's a guy in it with a stammer, he's very funny in most episodes.

was just suprised because there's a guy in it with a stammer, he's very funny in most episodes.

Haha. Now you're being sarcastic, right?

rudi must stay
Haha. Now you're being sarcastic, right?

na, i'm being absolutely honest. He's one of the funniest characters i've seen in any comedy

Mighty Boosh.

Utter pish in an emperors new clothes sort of way.

I liked the first series. But I think I have something in my nature, when people start talking about something all the time I start to hate it more and more.

There used to be some pish called SuperHero, I think. The boy who played Dougal in Father Ted was the main character.

My Hero, as I mentioned before. Awful.

That Vicar of Dibley clip posted above is shockingly bad.

I find it quite incredible that amongst all this talk of unfunny TV 'comedians' there hasn't been one mention of Lenny Henry. How he gets gigs on the telly mystifies me.

rudi must stay
My Hero, as I mentioned before. Awful.

That Vicar of Dibley clip posted above is shockingly bad.

ah well. As I said previously we've all got different tastes. Not on My Hero though, that really was terrible.

This.

Glaswegians are just like Scousers. The only people who actually find them funny is themselves.

Typically, both are about as funny as cancer.

Thank you LC. You've just said what I've thought for years.

'Hilarious', 'friendly', 'salt of the earth' Weegies? Aye right - doesn't quite tie in with having the biggest murder rate per head of population in the UK, but the good old Glasgow Press mafia don't let that get in the way of their agenda'.

jamboinglasgow
Thank you LC. You've just said what I've thought for years.

'Hilarious', 'friendly', 'salt of the earth' Weegies? Aye right - doesn't quite tie in with having the biggest murder rate per head of population in the UK, but the good old Glasgow Press mafia don't let that get in the way of their agenda'.

I have always found weedgies to be the friendliest people around, but they are also the most violent. Its an odd one but true.

Though I do think that BBC Scotland is horribly Glasgow-centric. Can anyone name a comedy program that they have made in the last 20 years that isn't based in Glasgow. There may be one or two but they are the exception. I think someone needs to tell BBC Scotland that there is a world outside of Glasgow.

The trouble with modern sitcoms. They are not allowed to upset anyone.

John

Archived