Legally, how does a shopping centre parking ticket hold up?

The Old Tolbooth

Hi John,

Sorry for such late reply. I've sent you the letter to send to the solicitors and will send the one for the Debt Collectors shortly.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth

Sorry mate, not been on here for a few days. I will check my work p.c tomorrow and send you on a copy of the letter for you to amend as/if necessary. I can GUARANTEE you they will drop the case like a hot potato, it was a ??? an hour advocate who drafted it for me (free of charge of course)

Hi John,

Sorry for such late reply. I've sent you the letter to send to the solicitors and will send the one for the Debt Collectors shortly.

Hi mate, cheers for the email I received, much appreciated. :thumbsup:

I haven't heard any more from them so far after I called them and threatened to report them for breaking the law etc as explained above, I also called the debt collectors and recited the same stuff to them but if need be I'll forward a letter onto them too, but only if I hear more from them.

Thanks again mate

Hi mate, cheers for the email I received, much appreciated. :thumbsup:

I haven't heard any more from them so far after I called them and threatened to report them for breaking the law etc as explained above, I also called the debt collectors and recited the same stuff to them but if need be I'll forward a letter onto them too, but only if I hear more from them.

Thanks again mate

Not a problem bud.

Even the ccj thing is ok John. You will have the chance to defend any action at court and from what I've read on here you will win. In fact they wouldn't even take it to court.

• 4 weeks later...
The Old Tolbooth

******* hell.

I got another ticket from Lidl.

Do i just chuck it in the bin.?45 robbing *****.

:lol:

Archived