Whitney Houston....

neilr61

Heard on the radio today that anyone with an american express visa card is entitled to first shout on the concert tickets for her concert in glasgow April 2010. Gutted as this would be the ideal xmas pressie for the mrs but i dont have an american express card!!

Does anyone know any other way to try and beat the queue for these on friday???

Any help is much appreciated as the Mrs is a massive fan!!!

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Heard on the radio today that anyone with an american express visa card is entitled to first shout on the concert tickets for her concert in glasgow April 2010. Gutted as this would be the ideal xmas pressie for the mrs but i dont have an american express card!!

Does anyone know any other way to try and beat the queue for these on friday???

Any help is much appreciated as the Mrs is a massive fan!!!

Sniff sniff

I have one but its for work use only! Plus I'd hate accounts to see I'd bought WH tickets.

I reckon you wont struggle to get them if you really want them.

I have one but its for work use only! Plus I'd hate accounts to see I'd bought WH tickets.

I reckon you wont struggle to get them if you really want them.

Hope not! I just know it would make he xmas and she usually spend a fotune on me!

Hope not! I just know it would make he xmas and she usually spend a fotune on me!

Any hospitality packages available?

I couldn't look at her without picturing some boy trying to scoop shight out of her blocked pipe.

If you can't get them advance, I suggest phoning up tickets scotland or ripping records and ask them if they're selling them. If they are go down and get them when they're on sale. Can't imagine, there will be a big queue. you can still try and phone or use interent, whilst waiting.

Her new single is alright, but the crack has weakened her voice.

The Mighty Thor

Went to see her in 1991 at the SECC.

Worst concert i've ever been to. It was tam kite. The support act PA didn't work and when she finally came on she fecked off after about half an hour.

If they're anything over a tenner a brief on e-bay then they're over-priced!

If you can't get them advance, I suggest phoning up tickets scotland or ripping records and ask them if they're selling them. If they are go down and get them when they're on sale. Can't imagine, there will be a big queue. you can still try and phone or use interent, whilst waiting.

Her new single is alright, but the crack has weakened her voice.

Agree with this, the best way to get them is to go down to the ticket place yourself if possible.

Archived