For the Kirkcaldy Kickbackers

Dave Spacey

Anyone go to see the blue man on Sunday? and was there anything on the Saturday? or was everything called off because of the wind. I was looking forward to seeing the bellydancers. I got called into work so missed all of it, I just saw the blue man at the town house walking home.

And the continental market? anyone got any fav stalls, mine's is defo the burger one, i do rather enjoy a kangaroo burger, i got down too late for crocodile though :(

Cairneyhill Jambo
Anyone go to see the blue man on Sunday? and was there anything on the Saturday? or was everything called off because of the wind. I was looking forward to seeing the bellydancers. I got called into work so missed all of it, I just saw the blue man at the town house walking home.

And the continental market? anyone got any fav stalls, mine's is defo the burger one, i do rather enjoy a kangaroo burger, i got down too late for crocodile though :(

He was apparently stolen and stripped off his parts. You can buy him if you want from U Pull It at Inverkeithing and put him together again. He's scattered between the Mondeos, Astras, and Robin Reliants.:smiley2:

Archived