Top six looking possible

H2

12 points from five games, not too bad. At the start of this section of games there was a thread with many pessimists suggesting we would get as few as seven points in the next 11 games, they will all be as happy as the optimists with the way things have gone so far. Remaining games in this section of games are:

Rangers (H)

Inverness (A)

St.Mirren (A)

Falkirk (H)

Dundee Utd (H)

Kilmarnock (A)

Falkirk are now only three points ahead, and have to be our next target. We overtake them and the top six becomes a big reality competition. If we keep Velicka there is no doubt in my mind we will get top six.

Although we need to aim fro 18 points to try and get 3rd place, that is a tall order, but 15 points is a real possibilty.

Its amazing what a couple of victories on the bounce can do.

If we hadn't had that pish poor run over Xmas we'd be challenging for Europe at the moment.

Losing at home to ICT and Smeg Mirren is going to end up costing us IMO :mad:

Its amazing what a couple of victories on the bounce can do.

If we hadn't had that pish poor run over Xmas we'd be challenging for Europe at the moment.

Losing at home to ICT and Smeg Mirren is going to end up costing us IMO :mad:

The Dundee United and Motherwell defeats both hit us hard as well.

Dundee United and Motherwell defeats are easier to take than getting beat at HOME by ICT and St mirren in what were two of the worst performances in the last 10 years

too many dropped points at home this season have cost us. not so long ago it was only the OF that came to tynie and took points from us.

we need to turn tynie back into the fortress it once was.

p.k.

Ogi fae Gorgie
Top six? well whoopdeefndoo

Do you think these guys above are stonking because of our attempt to get into the top six and Europe, so why and be a smart ass.

Do you think these guys above are stonking because of our attempt to get into the top six and Europe, so why and be a smart ass.

Do you honestly think our pathetic efforts this season are acceptable then? not being a smart arse, Hearts should never be toiling to get into the top six, you clearly are just an arse

Francis Albert
Do you honestly think our pathetic efforts this season are acceptable then? not being a smart arse, Hearts should never be toiling to get into the top six, you clearly are just an arse

You clearly haven't a clue about the history of Hearts

Ogi fae Gorgie

Who are you? Just came back in and saw what you wrote, for you to come to that conclusion after what I said you must be someone special. No I do not think our pathetic efforts this season are acceptable I would like to meet bigmouth, sorry bigwull22. Even others who I don't know teated your post with distain for your harsh remark. I'll be in the Mechi from 6.00pm on Wednesday ask for Ogs in the main bar. Look forward to meeting you:).

We now need to take each match as it comes, we have 6 cup finals between now and mid-April, let us (the fans) get right behind the team, support them for 540 minutes and hopefully we will give ourselves the opportunity to get into Europe.

Archived