Another 6 nil on the cards?

Millfield_Mackem

Millfield_Mackem
And to think your lot could've gone above them today!

Indeed. They've got Blackburn and Liverpool in their next games we have Derby and Everton.

There is every chance we can be above them.

They've got the same goal difference as us now, but i can see that GD be seriously lower, as they are playing crap atm.

Carl Weathers

I'm going to Newcastle V Blackburn next week.:confused:

Keegan hasn't been able to stop the rot. I wonder if he'll be there next season...

Guest S.U.S.S.
I'm going to Newcastle V Blackburn next week.:confused:

Keegan hasn't been able to stop the rot. I wonder if he'll be there next season...

Wonder if he will be there next week!;)

As long as theres another goal from either side in the 2nd half...I have ?5 on 3 goals or more

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK :)

King of the North
For Keegan and NUFC?

6 games without a win.

Lets hope so.

Newcastle are a joke - would love to see you lot above them.

The only good thing about this game is Ronaldo is in my fantasy football team.;)

Doesn't everyone have Ronaldo in their FF team?!

Seriously though, what game are you playing?

Graham Thomson

Massive mistake by Keegan, although cant blame him, he wil get serious money when he is sacked, the things is with him, he wears his heart on his sleave, and genuinly thought he could help them, he gets carried away with all the hype, but the truth is, u cant turn the clock back, i have to say i thought the decision to sack big Sam was a disgrace, and one they will regret when they are out of the premiership next season, given time he would have done a great job, but you reap what you sow in this life, could Newcastle become the next Leeds..

Guest S.U.S.S.
Doesn't everyone have Ronaldo in their FF team?!

Seriously though, what game are you playing?

Not all have him as captain! ;)

FA premier league one mate.

For Keegan and NUFC?

6 games without a win.

Newcastle are garbage yes, but there still above you in the premiership. Haven't sunderland had a few heavy beatings this season as well.

Millfield_Mackem
Newcastle are garbage yes, but there still above you in the premiership. Haven't sunderland had a few heavy beatings this season as well.

Just two.

Indeed. They've got Blackburn and Liverpool in their next games we have Derby and Everton.

There is every chance we can be above them.

They've got the same goal difference as us now, but i can see that GD be seriously lower, as they are playing crap atm.

Typical wee team supporter. Your only goal in life is to try and get one over your bigger and better rivals. Except, despite a crap Newcastle side competing against Niall and Roy's Shamrock Revolution, your lot are still below them! So how bad does that make you?

Your previous chairman summed you mackems up. His publicly declared ambition was to have a stadium with one more seat than St James' Park. Well how's that working out for you? And the only time you fill the one you've got is when the Toon come calling! Pathetic.

There's not much comparison on the field either. One team has the best Premiership record outside the big 4, the other is the classic yo-yo team. One has played over 100 games in Europe, the other's last European appearance was in an episode of Auf Wiedersehen Pet. And they still lost!

Libertonian_II
Typical wee team supporter. Your only goal in life is to try and get one over your bigger and better rivals. Except, despite a crap Newcastle side competing against Niall and Roy's Shamrock Revolution, your lot are still below them! So how bad does that make you?

Our wee team rivals are above us, so where does that put us?

ToadKiller Dog

Yes but Newcastle fans think they are up there with the Man utds and Arsenals of this world when a quick look over there longer history they have spent a good bit of time in lower leagues as well and have only very rarely been a top side in the hunt for medals.

I don't think Sunderland's realistic ambitions are any more than just staying up and yes getting one over there rivals but they certainly do not preen themselves as something they are not like the geordie's do.

Yes but Newcastle fans think they are up there with the Man utds and Arsenals of this world when a quick look over there longer history they have spent a good bit of time in lower leagues as well and have only very rarely been a top side in the hunt for medals.

I don't think Sunderland's realistic ambitions are any more than just staying up and yes getting one over there rivals but they certainly do not preen themselves as something they are not like the geordie's do.

No they don't. That's just how lazy ignorant southern journalists like to portay them.

Don't believe the (media) hype!

ToadKiller Dog
No they don't. That's just how lazy ignorant southern journalists like to portay them.

Don't believe the (media) hype!

Well the st james park ST holder at my work certainly thinks so,even his wife (a dundee fc supporter tells him to get real.

Cappuccino Kid

Moe,

Can you tell me the last club to bring a trophy to the North-East (No Yorkshire smoggies don't count) ?

Newcastle are like Rangers fans- pre Souness nowhere to be seen = Pre- keegan. 3 - 4,000 at sid james park.

Moe,

Can you tell me the last club to bring a trophy to the North-East (No Yorkshire smoggies don't count) ?

Newcastle are like Rangers fans- pre Souness nowhere to be seen = Pre- keegan. 3 - 4,000 at sid james park.

sunderland were last to win the first division trophy but, given their frequent relegations from the top flight, they get plenty of chances to do that.

If we're talking proper trophies, it will be sunderland's 35-year-old FA Cup win I guess. Prior to that it was Newcastle's Fairs Cup win, but that was 39 years ago so neither has much to boast about in that department. A bit like two bald men fighting over a comb.

And 3-4000 - oh really? I think you're confusing SJP with Joker Park. If not, please tell me which game attracted crowds as low as that? And no, reserve games don't count.

Your previous chairman summed you mackems up. His publicly declared ambition was to have a stadium with one more seat than St James' Park. Well how's that working out for you? And the only time you fill the one you've got is when the Toon come calling! Pathetic.

There's not much comparison on the field either. One team has the best Premiership record outside the big 4, the other is the classic yo-yo team. One has played over 100 games in Europe, the other's last European appearance was in an episode of Auf Wiedersehen Pet. And they still lost!

We didn't take 11 goals off the 'wee team' though.

The Toon are so p ish its laughable. Keegans a joke. Hope the Mackems finish above the s cum. :)

Agree Julio....Newcastle fans remind me of Celtic fans....low life sc um bags who have nothing else in life apart from their sad football clubs.

newcastle fans get on my tits.thinking they are a big club , they have done nothing in terms of succsess.next they will be wanting gazza in to help them ***** the lot of them

Agree Julio....Newcastle fans remind me of Celtic fans....low life sc um bags who have nothing else in life apart from their sad football clubs.

They are very similar in that respect. Also read in Pies and Prejudice that the Newcastle people backed the King while the Sunderland people backed Cromwell in the Civil War. Power to the Mackems. F cuk the Geordie Sc um. :)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Loved the United fans rendition of "WE ALL LOVE IT" to the tune of Tom Hark!

KEEGAN FOR ENGLAND!

Archived