What do you think?

forrester_jambo

Jam Tarts 1874
The problems are deep rooted and there are many so where do I start

1) VLAD - I think he has lost interest in Hearts also there is unrest between him and the manager.

2) Csaba - I have said in the past he is good at man management but is to cautious with his tactics would settle for a 1-0 win every week.

3) TEAM - Problem in goalkeeper position the midfield is to powder puff for SPL & we lack someone who can put there foot on the ball and play the killer pass as for up front we all know what is needed there.

4) SIGNINGS -To be honest a waste of space.

5) CURE -What is the cure who can tell but I would get rid of Nade.whiteveen,Obua.Kingston & Balogh and sell Driver and start from scratch again.

Grumpy

Yes, we should be making more use of the rated young players we have.

In the absence of skill all that you can rely on is hardwork and organisation, we are sadly lacking in both. Teams with worse players than Hearts will beat us because they are up for the fight.

We lack a striker and we are all aware that Laslo isn't happy about that but if we had signed one and he had been injured in the first game what would the excuse be?

Laslo needs to start sending out a team that doesn't loose matches - you cannae loose if they dinnae score. Every good Hearts team I have ever seen has been built on a solid defence. We need a team of triers first and footballers second so players like Obua either need to buck up their ideas or should be dropped.

Seriously boys what the **** is lacking in this hearts team, I've been racking my brains and i honestly dont think there is an anwser the obvious thing to say is a striker,but i just dont see how if we had a prolific striker we would win much more games??????

So confused

A leader for a start ala Pressley.

Archived