Todays match stream

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

http://www.rajangan.net/

I'm hoping this works as it was kindly sent to me by a Hibs fan on Facebook, just thought I would share it for the rest of us who are either stuck at home ill or cant afford to go etc.

Fingers crossed :2thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth
Is this being tapped from the BBC feed or something?

No idea mate, I was only given the link and thought I'd post it for fellow Jambo's to watch.

No doubt one of our more tekky minded members could tell us a bit more about it :10900:

North Berwick Jambo

Cheers John! Is the link working yet?

The Old Tolbooth

No idea, I was gong to wait until kick off time buddy.

EDIT- It doesn't appear to be working yet, but the German games working very well.

No idea mate, I was only given the link and thought I'd post it for fellow Jambo's to watch.

No doubt one of our more tekky minded members could tell us a bit more about it :10900:

Yeah nice one. I just wonderd if it was the BBC, as I couldnt understand why anyone would be filming other than for BBC Alba.

There will be an international stream signal somewhere as there is uaully 2 SPL games transmitted each weekend involving both OF games hence why we can always find one when we go away to Ibrox or parkhead

with the OF game being tomorrow it should mean another game being shown

The Old Tolbooth

None of the Scottish or English games appear to be working, but all of the German games work for me :(

The Old Tolbooth

Anyone tried a proxy server?

Maybe it wont show if your IP address is identified to the UK

(I don't actually know what I'm really talking about here but someone once told me that links for UK games work on proxy servers) :D

Governor Tarkin

FFS getting my hopes up John. I'll have to do some work now.

Meh

:nah:

FFS getting my hopes up John. I'll have to do some work now.

Meh

:nah:

Wouldnae bother mate, I'm trying from outside UK and still not working. As I understand these live streams it has to be being broadcast somewhere live on tv in order to get a stream, don't recollect ever seeing an Alba game live online.

maltese jambo
Wouldnae bother mate, I'm trying from outside UK and still not working. As I understand these live streams it has to be being broadcast somewhere live on tv in order to get a stream, don't recollect ever seeing an Alba game live online.

Same here, im getting bugger all an all

Archived