Fancy Dress

duckandcover

duckandcover

My work are harking on about a fancy dress day next Friday. It really does show the saddos up, the people I would expect are straight on the internet looking for fancy dress places. Personally I can't think of anything worse, dressing up and looking like a right **** is not my idea of a enjoyment in any way, shape or form. Now no one is talking to me. Which I find incredible to believe. Whats everyone elses thoughts on fancy dress?

My work are harking on about a fancy dress day next Friday. It really does show the saddos up, the people I would expect are straight on the internet looking for fancy dress places. Personally I can't think of anything worse, dressing up and looking like a right **** is not my idea of a enjoyment in any way, shape or form. Now no one is talking to me. Which I find incredible to believe. Whats everyone elses thoughts on fancy dress?

Can't be bothered with it. Don't really get it.

Having said that it is huge here in Oz. Any excuse and it seems to be pretty common to have a dress up box or cupboard in your house.

Weird

jamboinglasgow

I think fancy dress parties can be a good laugh as long as everyone is in the mood for it. But fancy dress for work is just rubbish. Its the kind of thing management thinks is swell but few people do.

Just go as normal and say you are your identical evil twin.

I think fancy dress is for people who are devoid of personality and need something like that to strike up conversation.

All imo.

duckandcover
I think fancy dress is for people who are devoid of personality and need something like that to strike up conversation.

All imo.

I would struggle to disagree with that statement.

Something you have to be in the mood for. If you don't want to do it or don't feel comfortable doing it its just going to make you feel worse.

Only been to 1 proper one, a superhero one, and ironicly it ended up in a big fight, which was rather amusing.

Archived