Lockerz - Site that gives away stuff for free, seems legit!

John Titor

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
North Berwick Jambo

I have been racking up the points since the original Lockerz thread was posted on here & i have nearly 200 pts but i cant help but feel that this site is a con, if they send me a PS3 when i get to 600+ pts i need i will run naked through the streets of Longniddry. :10900:

must be a scam never anything to cash your points in for

They only do a restock occasionally. There is supposed to be one for people who aren't z-listers before the end of this month.

Anybody esle finding it tricky to invite folk?

I've added folk to my list but it seems to take a while before they get an email. Sometimes it jsut fails to add them alltogether!

Yeah, a couple of days ago it seems like they took the invite option down. You could add email addresses but clicking 'invite' would do nothing. It seems to be working again now though, but I have no idea how long it takes for the invites to be sent out.

Welcome to the modern face of Market Research. :smiley2: It will be interesting to see if the model will work, or even last, but in the meantime, I'd just advise that you don't give away too much personal info. Kathy Savitt is going to be one rich lady.

• 1 month later...

Redemption sometime between now and new years.

Going to see if I can get myself one of those Flip HD cameras.

Redemption sometime between now and new years.

Going to see if I can get myself one of those Flip HD cameras.

Are people still persevering with this then? Has anyone actually recieved anything apart from the t-shirt?

Still seems dodgy as feck to me.

Archived