Lockerz - Site that gives away stuff for free, seems legit!

John Titor

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman
any chance of a pm as well cheers

PM me your email address.

I can invite people as well now, so if anyone wants an invite pm me your email address.

Oi. Back off! :th_o:

Hey... I'm not the one signing innocent people up to analvegetables.com so you back off. :P.

Bought a couple of fairly sizeable aubergines today and was thinking of making a ratatouille. Does that site have any good recipes?

Professor.Arturo

Looks like this might be real. I pm'd the OP so waiting for an invite.

Lets hope they ship to the UK. I would guess any electronics will only work in America and not on our 240v system, must be other goodies though.

jamboboetjie
Lockerz is a site where you earn points by playing a mini-game once a day by answering the "question of the day" and then use the points to redeem all sorts of items such such as TVs, consoles, games and loads more stuff.

Before you say "stupid scam, nothing is free...", read this quote from the FAQ:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lockerz

3. Is Lockerz a scam: Lockerz is a real company. It is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.

This backs that up, it's not a lie:

http://www.libertymedia.com/interactive-lockerz.aspx

Also, there's loads of videos on YouTube of people unpackaging stuff from them.

I got 27 points just today, and the Xbox 360 games are 100 points each, so in a week or so I should be able to get one of them. I'll soon be able to see confirm whether it's legit, but i'm pretty sure it is anyway.

It's invite-only membership, so if any of you want to join, PM me your e-mail address and i'll send you an invite .

Thanks,Got it :2thumbsup:

How many points does everybody have then? I'm on 19 with 3 'friends' however my computer loaded the game up wrong so I only got about 5 points from it!

Sterling Archer

Whoever mentioned games earlier may have a problem.

Most xbox 360 games are NTSC only and won't work on PAL 360's. There are some exceptions but they are rare. What other goodies can you get?

Most xbox 360 games are NTSC only and won't work on PAL 360's. There are some exceptions but they are rare. What other goodies can you get?

They are going to ship to the UK though so they may give us PAL games. PS3 games are also region free!

Dean Winchester

The games they have up are region free I believe.

BoJack Horseman
Everything is out of stock is it not, games wise?

Everything is out of stock until they launch on the 15 I believe.

Gareth_Hearts

Are the games meant to load as soon as you sign in?

Cause i didnt get one:( and i cant find them.

An additional feature of the Web site is the exclusive Z - List. The Z - List offers exclusive prizes, exclusive content, double PTZ earning, a free t-shirt, and other goodies to its members. To become a Z-lister, you must recruit 20 people to join the site. This is easy if you have many friends and family that use their computer since it is so easy to earn points in a short period of time.

:hat2:LOL! Pyramid selling of the internet.

No doubt another site that will be sold for gazillions as soon as they get a big enough audience.

ArmiyaRomanova

Looks like they're 'fresh out' of everything except a scooter, a scarf and going backstage to see a bunch of frat kids.

BoJack Horseman
Looks like they're 'fresh out' of everything except a scooter, a scarf and going backstage to see a bunch of frat kids.

Until the restock in 9 days.

having to get 5000 points to see gym class heroes is ridiculous. considering you can get a macbook air for 2500 or a 40" samsung LCD for 3000

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on 60 points now. Has anyone else noticed that the stuff you can redeem your points for is all rubbish now? All the decent electronic stuff has gone.

I'm on 60 points now. Has anyone else noticed that the stuff you can redeem your points for is all rubbish now? All the decent electronic stuff has gone.

I imagine it will go back up when they have some in stock.

67 at the moment. Worked out at the current rate, it'll take me approx 160 days to get a PS3 Slim.

Under half a year for a free PS3? :2thumbsup:

Will get there quicker if anyone wants an invite? ;) PM

• 1 month later...
BoJack Horseman

There's stuff to redeem just now if you are a Z-lister.

I just managed to bag a PSP3000 rockband bundle, just as the redemption page for the wii loaded.

I'll let you know when it arrives.

Archived