"A big, physical side".

Ryan Gosling

shaun.lawson
the first rumblings of delusion have begun to be heard eminating from flairsville about them going for 2nd place.

no really.

hopefully a solid looking dundee united will bring a modicum of realisation to those present.

In all seriousness, it's a big game for them tomorrow. Win, and they really might be serious contenders for 3rd place; draw, and they've still got a way to go; lose, and they'll probably just flatter to deceive all season again. A Hibs win would throw United's prospects into relief too.

And in our case, you're dead right in what you've said elsewhere about tomorrow. Games like St Mirren away make a huge difference in the context of a whole campaign. Last season, we scrambled through these games 1-0 almost every time, and ended up a worthy 3rd. Win 1-0 tomorrow, and we'll be largely on course, no matter how problematic our start has been; fail to win, and we could get stranded in mid-table.

In all seriousness, it's a big game for them tomorrow. Win, and they really might be serious contenders for 3rd place; draw, and they've still got a way to go; lose, and they'll probably just flatter to deceive all season again. A Hibs win would throw United's prospects into relief too.

And in our case, you're dead right in what you've said elsewhere about tomorrow. Games like St Mirren away make a huge difference in the context of a whole campaign. Last season, we scrambled through these games 1-0 almost every time, and ended up a worthy 3rd. Win 1-0 tomorrow, and we'll be largely on course, no matter how problematic our start has been; fail to win, and we could get stranded in mid-table.

yeah definitely.

the power of momentum should never be underestimated. i firmly believe the phenomenon can turn average sides into formidable sides.

hearts have been 'unlucky' to lose last minute goals versus both OF teams and also the one in perth. if those had been avoided then we would have strung together a right good run of results.

even a draw tomorrow keeps the side in a positive frame of mind but another win will work wonders for them. it's 10 league games without an away win now and that sorry stat needs to be blitzed as soon as possible.

Harry Palmer

I'm happy being a big, physical team/side... I don't care as long as Heart of Midlothian are getting results.

I'd happily take 20 games like last week, with same result, than 10 flair wins.

If we play pish tomorrow and win, I'll be happy. 9-0 Heart of Midlothian is my prediction...

I think it's high-time we started playing up to our reputation. Michael Stewart should lead the team out and then Nade can get the whole team to do this:

terrible choreography :nah:

:stuart:

Archived