tynie bus to paisley.

Guest jambomickey

was on yesterday and will be for aberdeen too.

anyone know if its running for the celtic game in the cup? went into TO and they wouldnt give me a ticket for it

anyone know if its running for the celtic game in the cup? went into TO and they wouldnt give me a ticket for it

They should be just dont think they will sell tickets until tickets for the game go on sale

Destruction Derby

Sounds like great fun!! Was there any in house fighting that williamgerrard and matty were offering??

Is there many people going to Aberdeen on the tynie bus?? Thinking about going but will need to see the cash flow situation.

Don't really expect that there will be any. I was unable to make St Midden but i just plan to ignore Willies general oppinions, if he feels he needs to act the big man because i think he is a fud then that in itself just proves me correct.

Destruction Derby

Its that traitor part that wins it for me.

Imagine supporting your Local team, Well i never.

Sounds like he seems to forget that the guy (Andy i think) travelled down to southampton just like him so i dont see the problem, Would be different if it was a competitive match but it was a friendly FFS.

Its that traitor part that wins it for me.

Imagine supporting your Local team, Well i never.

Sounds like he seems to forget that the guy (Andy i think) travelled down to southampton just like him so i dont see the problem, Would be different if it was a competitive match but it was a friendly FFS.

It has nothing to do with that more a general oppinion.

Guest jambomickey
First time on the bus and it was fine, no worries at all.

Cheers

was good meeting you on the bus mate.

Guest jambomickey

hope you signed up for my no problems on the bus?

Guest jambomickey
Sounds like great fun!! Was there any in house fighting that williamgerrard and matty were offering??

Is there many people going to Aberdeen on the tynie bus?? Thinking about going but will need to see the cash flow situation.

i'll be on tynie bus to aberdeen.

Guest jambomickey

just to update the regulars, as the ones on the bus will know i took names on the way home from perth to make our concerns about the childish way we were being treated on the bus by certain people who travel on the bus! today i presented that information to campbell ogilvie and the head of ticketing at tynecastle, i now await there response! one way or the other it will be sorted now(either hearts take our concerns on board or we go independent and run our own bus).

Destruction Derby

What was the general feeling when it was presented, did they seem concerned or bothered or had they already an idea about it? Hopefully something will be done about it and not go on deaf ears (blind eyes). keep us all updated.

stuart-christie

bus is bull..

they gee you no toilet for a night game...

then get some bint whingin about it...

and they record your conversations:th_o:...

just to update the regulars, as the ones on the bus will know i took names on the way home from perth to make our concerns about the childish way we were being treated on the bus by certain people who travel on the bus! today i presented that information to campbell ogilvie and the head of ticketing at tynecastle, i now await there response! one way or the other it will be sorted now(either hearts take our concerns on board or we go independent and run our own bus).

I heard all about this mickey and good on you for doing so. If i had been present i would have been putting my name down aswell.

bus is bull..

Just cause you pee in bottles. :10900:

Nucky Thompson

Is there only one bus leaves from Tynie now? I remember the days when they filled as many as they could and there used to be at least six buses.

Guest jambomickey
What was the general feeling when it was presented, did they seem concerned or bothered or had they already an idea about it? Hopefully something will be done about it and not go on deaf ears (blind eyes). keep us all updated.

the general feeling is they've heard about the said problems! will keep you updated once i've had some sort of reply.

Guest jambomickey
Is there only one bus leaves from Tynie now? I remember the days when they filled as many as they could and there used to be at least six buses.

aye only one boo but a great bunch of people who go on it now! we've got a bit of a problem with a certain couple now who object to banter, singing and swearing though.

Guest jambomickey
I heard all about this mickey and good on you for doing so. If i had been present i would have been putting my name down aswell.

Just cause you pee in bottles. :10900:

matty has andy talked to you about our tickets for the cup game at darkhead mate?

Guest jambomickey
bus is bull..

e're trying to get the moaners stopped at the moment.

Post title has me thinking of a very very small bus heading to Paisley.

A bit random, I know but thought I'd share!

matty has andy talked to you about our tickets for the cup game at darkhead mate?

He has but ill talk to you about it via PM.

Nucky Thompson
we've got a bit of a problem with a certain couple now who object to banter, singing and swearing though.
They shouldn't be going to football matches then and should stick to going to the cinema:hat2:

Guest jambomickey
They shouldn't be going to football matches then and should stick to going to the cinema:hat2:

agreed boo, thankfully 99% of people on the bus agree with that also. 1% treat it like a church bus.:smiley2:

Guest jambomickey
bus is bull..

do you blame her? standind right behind her peshing in a lucozade bottle.:smiley2:

do you blame her? standind right behind her peshing in a lucozade bottle.:smiley2:[/QUOT

And to add insult to injury he didnt even get let into tanadice because of that lucozade bottle:10900::10900:

Guest jambomickey
do you blame her? standind right behind her peshing in a lucozade bottle.:smiley2:[/QUOT

And to add insult to injury he didnt even get let into tanadice because of that lucozade bottle:10900::10900:

aye but he got 2 chipies in dundee.:10900:

aye but he got 2 chipies in dundee.:10900:

I supose so id have rather had a chippy than paid 20 quid to watch that game

That was funny as.

Police: whats in that bottle

Stu: pee

stuart-christie

thats cos a was at college when a wrote it that was at like 4 oclock.

i saved myself money not going and had a nice wander through a ****hole ghost town

Guest jambomickey
thats cos a was at college when a wrote it that was at like 4 oclock.

i saved myself money not going and had a nice wander through a ****hole ghost town

you joining us for the cup game at darkhead bud?

you joining us for the cup game at darkhead bud?

Just out of interest, dont know if any1 can answer this, il be looking for 3 tickets for the bus for darkheid. If i go to TO on saturday morning, should i get them no bother or will seats go fast?

Guest jambomickey
Just out of interest, dont know if any1 can answer this, il be looking for 3 tickets for the bus for darkheid. If i go to TO on saturday morning, should i get them no bother or will seats go fast?

you should get them no problem.

Archived