tynie bus to paisley.

Guest jambomickey

chester copperpot
who's going on saturday?

Due to my wee lad's football team having a week off this week, I shall be heading along. Really looking forward to going this weekend, though will be driving to the match no doubt.

Guest jambomickey
Due to my wee lad's football team having a week off this week, I shall be heading along. Really looking forward to going this weekend, though will be driving to the match no doubt.

how's the wee man getting on with his football? i've got all that to come in a few years.:smiley2:

chester copperpot
how's the wee man getting on with his football? i've got all that to come in a few years.:smiley2:

He's really really enjoying it mate (the main thing) and he's getting pretty handy. Been approached by a couple of senior teams to see if he'd be interested going along, but as I've become a coach for his local team, would rather he stayed with us for a couple of years so I can closely monitor his progress.

The best thing I did was move him back to his local team, as he's getting far more 1-2-1 coaching than he did at the Cellick, and he's doing pretty well.

I'm pretty tough on him being his dad, but it's all pretty good.

They got beat for the first time this season on Saturday though, so its not all plain sailing. :smiley2:

Guest jambomickey
He's really really enjoying it mate (the main thing) and he's getting pretty handy. Been approached by a couple of senior teams to see if he'd be interested going along, but as I've become a coach for his local team, would rather he stayed with us for a couple of years so I can closely monitor his progress.

The best thing I did was move him back to his local team, as he's getting far more 1-2-1 coaching than he did at the Cellick, and he's doing pretty well.

I'm pretty tough on him being his dad, but it's all pretty good.

They got beat for the first time this season on Saturday though, so its not all plain sailing. :smiley2:

glad the wee man doing really well, i certainly wish him all the best.

chester copperpot
glad the wee man doing really well, i certainly wish him all the best.

Cheers, no doubt you'll have the same in a few years Mickey. :smiley2:

Guest jambomickey
Turn out is looking poor, i know big andy up the back is unable to make it due to work commitments and i am the same. Sucks

big andys certainly missed on the bus.

Turn out is looking poor, i know big andy up the back is unable to make it due to work commitments and i am the same. Sucks

You said u wer goin

i thor u wer takin it off due to family commitments:10900:

You said u wer goin

i thor u wer takin it off due to family commitments:10900:

Ye i was but then i realised i was St Midden and decided i would save that for a better game.

Big andy aint a miss hes a traitor but im going on the bus

You really are a grade A fud, but a fans forum is not the place to discuss this.

williamgerrard
You really are a grade A fud, but a fans forum is not the place to discuss this.

matty i dare u to say that to my face on sat just rember i know u anyway atleast i sit in the hearts end no the oppisite end

Call the stewards.going to be riots on the bus.

I hear the stewards will be present on the bus due to complaints about a song about a body part. All we know is its about a knob, anyone out there know the rest of the song.............................

:th_o:

matty i dare u to say that to my face on sat just rember i know u anyway atleast i sit in the hearts end no the oppisite end

I hope to see you then!! Are you the one they all sing about up the back of the bus Willies only got one knob:10900: LOL

Guest jambomickey

oh dear.

Guest jambomickey
I hope to see you then!! Are you the one they all sing about up the back of the bus Willies only got one knob:10900: LOL

:smiley2:

Big andy aint a miss hes a traitor but im going on the bus

I Hear nite nite is on the bus so lets not have any knob songs lol:10900:

Well considering i stated earlier that i was unable to make it due to work commitments i highly doubt i shall be able to oblige. Please be sure to remind me when i next have the joy of seeing you. :2thumbsup:

williamgerrard

ur well so not funny yea the stewards will be on the bus on sat due to ppl swearing n etc mind u i hope that old get at the front is on as hes the 1 who made complaints and as for andy its no my fault hes a sumo onking another sumo hibbee and sits in the southampton end against us as for the body part song andys just jelous coz gurls can find mines unlike him

portobellojambo1

Do you know some guys that have got two ? !!!!. If you do it is something you may want to discuss in The Shed with a certain poster who has a fascination with extra terrestrial beings.

Destruction Derby
ur well so not funny yea the stewards will be on the bus on sat due to ppl swearing n etc mind u i hope that old get at the front is on as hes the 1 who made complaints and as for andy its no my fault hes a sumo onking another sumo hibbee and sits in the southampton end against us as for the body part song andys just jelous coz gurls can find mines unlike him

HAHA, I wish i could make it on sat just to be on the bus. I think i will definately try and make the next trip as it seems like banter, mince banter, but banter nonetheless who is it.......... Sheep away?????? :qqb017:

williamgerrard
Do you know some guys that have got two ? !!!!. If you do it is something you may want to discuss in The Shed with a certain poster who has a fascination with extra terrestrial beings.

well said mate seems like these guys hinkthere all smart in front of a key board but face to face there differnt the hing there are sayin is ur name is a body part ie my name is william just shows the maturity of those very sad people ie andy who started it atleast im only 9 stone and dont date a hobo plus im scottish and would neva support the union jack (ppl like that shud support rankers)

williamgerrard
dont start a Union jack debate...... least of your worries by the sound of it

why shud i be worried likes?

Destruction Derby

no reason, just dont start the huns without a bus fare nonsense when they are paying for a bus to go to a Hearts away game that mostly other Hearts fans aint going to.

chester copperpot

Brilliant!

The most boring bus in the history of HMFC actually has a bit of inhouse fighting this week.

Mickey, give us some updates tmrw evening fella? :10900:

Guest jambomickey
Brilliant!

The most boring bus in the history of HMFC actually has a bit of inhouse fighting this week.

Mickey, give us some updates tmrw evening fella? :10900:

andy i've went on the tynie bus since last season and i've got to say it's not boring like it used to be tbh! loads of good banter on the bus nowadays.

Carl Weathers

One last question - where does it leave from, I forgot to ask and can't see on the official website or tickets.

Cheers.

need a lie down after that trip today.:10900:

what was the bus like theday doubt ill get the train out there again got absolutely soaked

Guest jambomickey
what was the bus like theday doubt ill get the train out there again got absolutely soaked

nightmare mate! was looking for you at the game because there was spare seats on the way home.

Guest jambomickey
Sounds like a bus for the intellectually challenged.

there is a couple who could be described that way tbh, if the club don't get it sorted tynie bus will be no more because we'll be going independent.

nightmare mate! was looking for you at the game because there was spare seats on the way home.

Thats nippy that cause we cba with the train back it got re directed to dalmeny and we had to sit and wait for half an hour before the train left dalmeny didnae get home til 8.30

Archived