Unfamiliar comedians, fancy a laugh

jambojackbilly

Looking to chuckle at new and unseen material

Brits, yanks you name it

Any links appreciated :10900:

This guy is well known as a journalist, but doing stand up here. Not the greatest but might raise a smile.

Carl Fredrickson
Do searches for Doug Stanhope and Amateur Transplants.

Saw thema t the festival a couple of years ago - VERY funny. Their London Underground song is sick, very sick. But FUNNY!

Saw thema t the festival a couple of years ago - VERY funny. Their London Underground song is sick, very sick. But FUNNY!

That's tame compared to the Michael Jackson stuff they did this year. :21:

Do you remember hearing the James Blunt "cover" when you last saw them? :21:

Carl Fredrickson

Cant mind the JB cover but the standout one for me was the LU song. It was 3 years ago and the bombings were still fairly fresh in folks minds.

I heard they are both qualified Docs (surgeons?) and they donate all their gig fees to medical charities. Dont know how true that is.

this_is_my_story
Do searches for Doug Stanhope and Amateur Transplants.

That boy's different class. Quite a lot of his stuff's on YouTube, well worth a buthcher's.

BoJack Horseman

Demetri Martin is one of my favourite comics at the moment. His stand up Person is incredible, try and have a look for that.

I think it's a very acquired taste and a little bit geeky but it's all good the same. He doesn't rely on crass humour and language which is slightly refreshing.

Here's a clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ORJ_P9waao

Demetri Martin is one of my favourite comics at the moment.

Based on rave reviews in the press I saw him at the festival a couple of years ago. He was absolutely dire. :nah:

BoJack Horseman
Based on rave reviews in the press I saw him at the festival a couple of years ago. He was absolutely dire. :nah:

As I said, acquire taste. I've watched a couple of his stand ups and his tv show and they're not great.

Person however is superb.

Archived