"Bouzid not the answer" says Shabba

Frankenstein Jambo.

portobellojambo1
You'll have to decode that for me.

The qualities Mighty Thor's original post described were offered sarcastically, and not to be taken seriously.

If Csaba Laszlo really sees those as Ismael Bouzid's qualities the only word I can think of to sum that up is frightening.

Our strikers maybe crap but i would play any of them over a centre half because quite frankly they know their position better even if they arent particularly (fill in whichever negative attribute you have for the striker your thinking about).

Looking forward to the team sheet tomorrow :nah:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I'm genuinely amazed at the amount of people on this thread who would actually play Bouzid upfront before Nade.

:nah:

I'm not.

This is the train of thought:

If you think Nade should play infront of Bouzid then you MUST think that Nade is a great player. It can't be that he is the best of a bad bunch.

Fair play to Csaba for trying this though, and for being honest enough to say it didn't work.

Wonder if he will experiment with someone else tomorrow, but hopefully not at the expense of winning the game.

Frankenstein Jambo.
Fair play to Csaba for trying this though, and for being honest enough to say it didn't work.

Wonder if he will experiment with someone else tomorrow, but hopefully not at the expense of winning the game.

There is a time to experiment and that is called PRE-SEASON!

enough with this defender up top pish.

Archived