Which Forum Poster Am I?

Alan_R

Radioactive Mince
the worst posters are the ones who don't even go to games yet try to shout us down who do.

Are you pretending to be jambomickey? That was very convincing...

Mince

Guest jambomickey
i'm a better fan than you mickey.

good for you, the fans that actually support the team are better fans than the ones that don't though.

good for you, the fans that actually support the team are better fans than the ones that don't though.

So I, because I go to the games, am a better fan than my brother who cant because he lives in another country?

jambomickey, not getting the point of the thread?

Guest jambomickey
So I, because I go to the games, am a better fan than my brother who cant because he lives in another country?

no i don't include overseas fans, the fact is the club can survive with the fans who attend but would go bust without fans attending.

no i don't include overseas fans, the fact is the club can survive with the fans who attend but would go bust without fans attending.

Impeccable.

I've being told something by people in the know, i will not say what i know or don't know or who told me but it is potenitally explosive ! or potenitally nothing !

Look at me, look at me ! :10900:

Which degenerate is this one then?

"What burdz dae ye fancy?

Alex Salmond is a fat facist

Deborah Meedon..... PHWOARRRRRRR!

I sniff thousands of panties... etc ad nauseum"

I've being told something by people in the know, i will not say what i know or don't know or who told me but it is potenitally explosive ! or potenitally nothing !

Look at me, look at me ! :10900:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Cracking clip. Love the bit 1.20 in. Both are now vilified by some Hearts supporters - football's a weird game, eh?

Private Hudson

Goohd lhuck to the mighthy Cheltic thihs wheekend. Ih chertainly hohpe thehy pihp Rhangers Fhootball Cluhb tho theh lheague chahmpionship. Shorry to heahr abouht ********* lheaving his pohst. Hope to see him bahck soohn.

I'm off to the choast on my suhperbike to hunt shahrks.

I truhst thihs mhakes everythihng mhore diffihcult toh underhstand?

I don't recognise the traits/style of any of the posters who are being lampooned on here. :nah:

^^^

Surely MA HA wasn't too hard :D

In agreement with you for a lot of the rest - I guess I just don't spend enough time on here to pick up the subtle nuances of folks' posting styles.

one from the past.........

Please refrain from personal abuse , you are breaking the forum rules and Chairman Mao will be forced to report you to the mods.

Makween ;-)

Archived