Which Forum Poster Am I?

Alan_R

Heres one to kill the boredom of a Tuesday night. Another forum game I've seen on other sites.

Based on your post other JKBers will have to guess which other user you are impersonating.

Here's one to start:

"Score prediction for two weeks on sunday? and I hate what vlad has done to our club. do you agree with the way vlad is running our club? oh and at the agm..."

:hat2: Obviously some over exageration and caricatures will need to be used so don't take it to heart :smiley2:

I'm not certain that this form of mimicry and impersonation on JKB is such a far cry from the career of Mike Yarwood in the 1980s. Yarwood's career depended on only a few characters (Healy, Heath, Wilson, Highie Green) who all disappeared off the scene within a few short years of each other. This showed his act to be a very fragile one and he failed to adapt as new personalities came on the scene. In addition, his battle with alcoholism and stage fright further affected his career, making him unreliable, temperamental and affecting the quality of his output. It also contributed to the break-up of his marriage.

Christ man, you're such a bloody know it all. Can you not go and get a life somewhere instead of showing off.:th_o:

There's 2.

Heres one to kill the boredom of a Tuesday night. Another forum game I've seen on other sites.

Based on your post other JKBers will have to guess which other user you are impersonating.

Here's one to start:

"Score prediction for two weeks on sunday? and I hate what vlad has done to our club. do you agree with the way vlad is running our club? oh and at the agm..."

:hat2: Obviously some over exageration and caricatures will need to be used so don't take it to heart :smiley2:

jambomickey

I'm off to Bangkok next week, club class with my lovely, gorgeous wife Mrs Th....... but on Saturday I'll be at my plush gym before purchasing tickets for the game via a ticket tout. I will leave 15 minutes into the second half for a few pints at Robbos but no doubt the right on brigade will object.

Thank you for your co-operation and blue is the colour.

EDIT: Shall I do his tag-team partner or will that be making it too easy?

The White Cockade

I've just flown back from Thailand on my private jet to say I speak for all true Hearts fans and ********* is a rheptile

Edit - Someone just beat me to it!

one from the past.........

Please refrain from personal abuse , you are breaking the forum rules and Chairman Mao will be forced to report you to the mods.

I'm off to Bangkok next week, club class with my lovely, gorgeous wife Mrs Th....... but on Saturday I'll be at my plush gym before purchasing tickets for the game via a ticket tout. I will leave 15 minutes into the second half for a few pints at Robbos but no doubt the right on brigade will object.

Thank you for your co-operation and blue is the colour.

EDIT: Shall I do his tag-team partner or will that be making it too easy?

Big C ?

Why's everyone talking about spelling and my name???

I just watched my team get put out the wee cup. I'm allowed to be upset.

OH! I mean...I am a jambo...honest...

Radioactive Mince
scaba frail out! Im just so depressed he doesnt have a clue omg pass me a rope :hang:

Yes!!! The rope!!! Why not???

Pass this man the rope before all this negativity gives me a hernia!!!

Sow hat about thiis then this dude reckons that were all rooled by reptiles and another annalist guy that noes a lot cos he has worked at NASA and at other labarorories and you guys’ll be laughing on the other side off your face when they arrive and the photos are all PROVEd right and ill be the only one that new because my mind is open no like you whose mind is closed and you just belief the government and all there disinformation about the crop circles and they think that we don’t know but we do cos we nkeep our minds open

Heres a link

http://www.weareloonies.co.ga

Sow hat about thiis then this dude reckons that were all rooled by reptiles and another annalist guy :smiley2:that noes a lot cos he has worked at NASA and at other labarorories and you guys?ll be laughing on the other side off your face when they arrive and the photos are all PROVEd right :57:and ill be the only one that new because my mind is open no like you whose mind is closed :stuart:and you just belief the government :th_o:and all there disinformation about the crop circles and they think that we don?t know but we do cos we nkeep our minds open:nah:

Heres a link

Amended to reflect the person I think you mean.

I don't think anyone can be arsed doing a Shaun.Lawson length post :D

I believe Ivanawfyticklikov tried...

Correct, Cigaro, but I can see why IWLI might have missed it. I kept it to only one paragraph - schoolboy error.

Sow hat about thiis then this dude reckons that were all rooled by reptiles and another annalist guy that noes a lot cos he has worked at NASA and at other labarorories and you guys?ll be laughing on the other side off your face when they arrive and the photos are all PROVEd right and ill be the only one that new because my mind is open no like you whose mind is closed and you just belief the government and all there disinformation about the crop circles and they think that we don?t know but we do cos we nkeep our minds open

Heres a link

does the name of the poster rhyme with faroon heid gins?

Radioactive Mince

Yes, that's a valid point you've brought to the table. However, you are plainly thinking laterally. When one ponders this problem unilaterally, using surreal thought, one begins to realise that the quantity of fish in the sea is far, far greater than the Chinese are letting on.

By my reckoning the real figure is somewhere in the region of 12,000,000,000, to the nearest 1/2 fish.

Radioactive Mince
Interesting game.

Mince.

Mince never use's full stops in his posts. Any real Hearts fan would know that. :10900:

Your not obvious honest!! :107hobo:

ps Long live King Vlad

Sow hat about thiis then this dude reckons that were all rooled by reptiles and another annalist guy that noes a lot cos he has worked at NASA and at other labarorories and you guys?ll be laughing on the other side off your face when they arrive and the photos are all PROVEd right and ill be the only one that new because my mind is open no like you whose mind is closed and you just belief the government and all there disinformation about the crop circles and they think that we don?t know but we do cos we nkeep our minds open

Heres a link

Terrible grammar and spelling .:10900: Who's this , I really haven't a clue WTF i am talking about because i get my information from the main stream media . I also never let my ignorance influence , reflect or manipulate my views on things i now feck all about.:10900::2thumbsup:

Another 2 (same second as my last effort)

How can you say that when nothing was proved. Michael Jackson was innocent INNOCENT innocent innocent innocent innocent INNOCENT innocent innocent innocent innocent innocent innocent INNOCENTinnocent innocent innocent innocent innocent ....

You couldnae hold a tune in a bucket. Gie up, son, your scheidt.:21:

Radioactive Mince

Alright everyone, this thread was going rather well, without any potentially libellous posts. Unfortunately, a poster has now named names.

Thread closed.

Archived